Can't wait to see you again

I'm not sure I will continue this book since not many people are reading it, but seeing as I enjoy writing it I will update for a few more weeks. Vote, comment, enjoy!

_______________________

Edward Cullen's P.O.V.

I grinned as I got back into my car. Bella probably would've gotten my note, and unless she thought I was annoying and hated my guts, she would be calling me soon.

If I was going to be friends with Bella, my parents couldn't know, they wouldn't approve of her and wouldn't let me see her again. That couldn't happen, I need to see Bella again, she's one of the most special, down to earth people I've ever met, and that's saying something. People just like me for my money, and I never get to meet people that like me for me.

I drove back home smiling, and though I knew she couldn't hear it, I whispered "Can't wait to see you again", and went to bed. I dreamt of Bella that night, and woke up grinning.

***

Bella Swan's P.O.V.

As much as I wanted to call Edward, I couldn't because I didn't have a phone. His note though, was safely hidden in my box.

As usual, I went from my bridge to the public bathroom. From Yorkie's, I now went directly to the bridge, finding it was quite comfy there. I got dressed and washed my old clothes and put them back in the box and replaced the box. I reread Edward's note for what seemed like the hundredth time and planted a quick kiss on it before placing the box under the floor boards again.

I found a pen on the floor and had a brilliant idea. I took a large napkin from the bathroom and used the pen to write OUT OF ORDER in big letters. Then, I placed a small quantity of soap on the paper napkin and stuck it in the door. I smiled to myself. No more waiting in line to use the bathroom.

I took my jacket and left for Yorkie's. Strangely enough, Ernie never really noticed that I always wore the same outfit. Maybe it was because of the apron. I didn't really mind really, in fact I was happy that he didn't question my lack of clothes, I wasn't a very good liar but he always believed that I was sleeping at a friend's house.

I wiped down all the tables, grinning when I saw the table Edward was eating at yesterday. I can't wait to see you again, I thought to myself as I cleaned the table.