The Break up

Edward Cullen's P.O.V.

Me and Bella have been going out for a week and girls glare at Bella and the guys glare at me. I haven't seen Tanya yet but she's coming over tonight and I plan on talking to my father about breaking up with her.

"Carlisle?"

"In here!" He called from his study. I walked in and sat down at the seat in front of his desk. He was facing away from me, towards the window so I was facing his back.

"Yes son?" he asked. I took a deep breath and started telling him what I wanted.

"Look dad, I met a girl named Bella at school," I partially lied, "and I really like her, but I can't go out with her because of Tanya,"

"And you want my permission to break up with Tanya." Carlisle finsihed for me. I nodded and he sighed. "Well, seeing as the deal with the Denali's are made, I see no reason as to why you can not. What is Bella's last name? What family is she from?"

"I don't know," I answered truthfully.

"Well that's okay, you'll find out later. You may go now," he dismissed.

I gave him a small smile before leaving. I would be finally free of Tanya! Now all I had to do was wait until tonight.

***

Bella Swan's P.O.V.

I was working at Yorkie's wanting to be with Edward. Maybe I could go to his house and surprise him at his house tonight! I grabbed a phone book and looked up Cullen. There, printed on the book was a phone number, and surprisenly an address! Now all I had to do was wait until tonight!

***

Edward Cullen's P.O.V.

"Hello Tanya! How are you?" I heard my Father greet Tanya.

"I am fine, thank you Carlisle." he answered, "Where is Edward?"

"He'll be down in a moment ," Carlisle said.

"Hello Tanya," I said walking down.

Her face litup and I felt a pang of sadness as I thought of what awaited her before I realized that she deserved it for being a horrible person.

"Hi Edward? So what do you want to do?" she asked.

"Can we just talk? Let's go to the den," I told her leading her into another room.

"So what did you want to talk about?" she asked me twirling her hair.

"Well Tanya, I wanted to talk about us," I started.

"What about us?"

"Well, I don't really think we're working,"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that we're not really a good couple,"

"Who cares? I'm hot you're hot, how are we not good together? Every envys us!" she said as if it was a good thing. Man this girl was shallow and desperate! Couldn't she take a hint?

***

Bella Swan's P.O.V.

I knocked quietly at the Cullen's door. The house was amazing! Well, mansion. It was white but not plain, it had three garage doors and a balcony, and from what I could tell was two stories high. I should've expected a big house since the Cullen's are rich, but I don't really remember that when I'm with Edward., I like him for hs personality, not his looks or money. A woman with a heart shaped face and caramel colored hair answered the door.

"Hello, I'm sorry if ths sounds rude but who are you?" The woman asked.

"I don't know if you know me but my name is Bella, I go to school with Edward," I told her.

"Oh Bella! Edward never stops talking about you!" she said and I blushed.

"Thank you Mrs. Cullen,"

"Please, call me Esme," she insisted.

"Thank you Esme,"

"Esme? Who was at the door?" asked a deep voice from inside the house. He walked over to the door and stood beside Esme. This must be Carlisle Cullen. Carlisle looked like a model; he has blond hair, and is slender but muscular. He looked to be about  33.