Let's go for a Swim!

A long one for you guys!

________________________

Bella's P.O.V.

I have come to be really good friends with Edward's friends, and it turns out, they go to our school too! Rose and Jazz were on a vacation to France and Emmett and Alice were chosen to visit a science lab in England so they weren't here at the beginning of the semester. Were kind of like a group, always sitting and eating together, basically doing everything together. It was Saturday now and we were all eating ice cream at the mall.

"Can we please go shopping guys! We're already at the mall!" Alice pleaded. This was too much for her, being at a mall and not being able to shop.

"Only if you promise not to buy anything Ally!" Rose joked. Alice turned to glare at Rose but she quickly said she was just joking. For someone as short as Alice, she sure was intimidating!

We started walking past stores, Edward's arm around me, not that I minded! Alice suddenly passed a summer store, which sold beach balls, surfboards, and swimming clothes.

"You guys, let's go swimming back home! It's really hot outside today!" Alice sad happily. It was true, it was burning outside! I was over a hundred degrees out there! Everyone said 'Yeah' or 'OK' except me.

"What's wrong Bella? Do you know hot to swim?" Asked Rose.

I nodded.

"Are you scared of swimming"

I shook my head.

"Then what?"

"I don't own a bathing suit." I said sheepishly. I could feel a blush forming on my cheeks and I looked to the floor.

"Then let's go buy one! You can even model for Edward!" Alice squealed. I looked up and glared at her before shaking my head furiously.

"No way!"

"Please Bella?" Alice begged.

I shook my head again and looked down while everyone else watched us amused.

"Bella!" Alice whined. Edward tilted my chin to make me look at him and I made the mistake of looking into his dazzling green eyes.

"Why won't you go buy a bikini love?" He asked me softly.

I shrugged, though everyone knew why.

"Will go buy one with Alice? I want to go swimming with you," he pleaded. I almost gave in. Almost. Then he got a strange look on his face then smashed his lips to mine, leaving all my thoughts jumbled. He pulled away and asked again "Please love?" I melted.

"Fine." I snapped before rushing hurriedly into the store, hearing booms of laughter behind me. Strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'm sorry Bella, I just wanted to see if it would work," came Edwards apologetic voice. Wait. If what would work?

"You tried to dazzle me!" I accused. He grinned and said 'Sorry.' Humph.

"Ooohh Bella! Come look at this one!" Alice chirped from a few feet away. I groaned and stalked to the pixie. She was holding a blood read bikini, which would show most of my parts. I shook my head at her. She pouted but I made no move to change my mind, I could never wear that in front of Edward!

"Fine," she grumbled. I shook my head at most of her choices for me until she forced me into the dressing room with three swimsuits and told me that I had to try these on or else she was going to buy the first one for me and force it on me. Stupid pixie. I tried on the first one. It was a one piece, that had a large part of my back disposed but covered me up well. It was a light blue and had a little skirt to put on top of it with a bow at the waist. I liked it!

I opened the door a peep and ushered Alice in, and she rolled her eyes but came in. She looked me over and grinned from ear to ear.

"Perfect!" she squealed before leaving me to try on another one.

The next one was a two piece black and pink checkered one, which I thought looked really horrible on me so I decided not to show Alice.

"Bella are you done yet?" inquired a certain pixie.

I cursed under my breath and mentally asked myself how she did that.

I all but yanked her in and looked at the floor while she looked me over once again.

"Hey how come I don't get to see my girlfriend in her bikini's?" asked an irritated voice from outside.

Oh please let me be dreaming. I prayed.

Luck was not on my side.

"Fine! She'll come out in a second!" Alice yelled back.

"Alice!" I whisper-shouted.

"What?"

"Why'd you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Tell him I was going out there?"

"Cause he wanted to see you."

"So?"

"Bella..."

"I'm not going."

"He's going to come in here anyway," she warned me. I didn't say anything and she just sighed and went out.

"Bella.." came a velvety voice from the other side of the door.

"I'm not going out there!"

"Then I'm going in!"

"It's locked!"

"Not for long! Hey Emmett?"

"Sure bro," Em said. I curled up into a ball on the bench in the dressing room and prayed that he wouldn't be able to open it.

I heard the creak of the door opening and cursed again.

"Thanks Em."

"No prob!"

Edward looked at my ball figure and scooped me up and placed me in his lap like a five year old. I blushed when I noticed how little clothing was wearing.

"What has got you so insecure about showing me your bikini love?" he asked softly.

"I look bad," I whispered.

"On the contrary," he breathed on my neck, "I think you look hot."

I looked up at him so he can see me rolling my eyes. His smile turned to a disapproving frown.

"Never call yourself ugly, okay Bella? You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. You have the prettiest smile, personality, eyes and more! I love you Bella, and it kills me when you talk about yourself like that."

"I don't deserve you Edward," I said quietly. "You deserve much more than me, a poor girl from the streets. You could have any girl you want yet you chose me of all people! I'm nothing more than average looking, I look nothing like other girls, with their blue eyes and blond hair."

"I like brunetts," he disagreed, ad I cracked a smile. "And I love your eyes, they're the most lovliest shade of brown, and I don't deserve you. Every guy turned to stare at your beauty when you walked into school the first day. I heard Mike Newton say he was going to ask you to prom! Tyler Crowley said you're the most beautiful girl to ever set foot on Earth. That's why Lauren doesn't like you," He added. I blushed scarlet.

"I love it when you do that," He told me. My blush deepened.

"Now can I see your bikini?" he asked impatiently. I laughed before saying no and promising he could see the next one. He agreed, then left for me to change.

The next was also a two pieace, ut i was midnight blue. The top piece had no straps and had ruffles at the top with a lighter shade of blue. The bottom piece was neither too big, or small, but just right. It had two bows at the side, the same shade of blue as the ruffles and looked amazing on me.

I looked once more at my reflection in the mirror before walking out nervously. Edward was waiting, impatiently in one of the chairs but his head snapped up when he heard my door open. He took in my body before smiling and coming over to hug me. He kissed my head, and I now realized how short I was compared to him. I was just under his chin!

"You look stunning love," he complimented and I blushed. Again. From behind us, Alice said dittos and bought the bikini for me as soon as I changed out of it. She also bought the first one and we finally went home!

***

Edward's P.O.V.

I could not believe Bella thought that way about herself! That she didn't deserve me? She was the most amazing and stunning woman in the world! I really hoped that Bella wouldn't leave me for another guy... Mike Newton came to mind and I glared up ahead at the road. Newton was bad news, Bella could never date him! I pulled into the driveway of my house and went upstairs to change into swimming trunks.

***

Bella's P.O.V.

After changing into my bikini I put on Rose's sundress, which she let me borrow and a pair of flip flops Alice let me borrow. I really need to get some more clothes!

I walked downstairs, then outside and searched for the pool. After about five minutes of searching, I got to the pool and of course, Emmett teased me about thinking that I was abducted by aliens because I was taking so long.

"I got lost," I said sheepishly, a light blush on my cheeks. Everyone chuckled and I shot glares at everyone before relaxing on a lounge chairs, like the other girls. They guys were in the pool, shirtless. I was practically drooling over Edward. His bare chest exposed... I looked over to my right and saw Aalice and Rose with very similar expressions on their faces as mine. Suddenly the guys huddled together, shielding Edwad's chest for me so I layed down and closed my eyes. I heard hushed voices and splashing of water. Then I was lifted up from my chair and the guys started swinging me around while I screamed and tried to get out of their strong grips.

"Let's throw her boys," Edward said mischeviously and I glared daggers at him while they inched closer t the pool, Rosalie and Alice watched amused. The were now an inch away from the pool and they gave me over to Edward's arms. H egrinned an evil grin at me and I glared at him.

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

A plan formed in my head and I kissed him, full on the lips. He instantly responded, setting me down and tangling his fingers in my hair. I pulled away and grinned at him before pushing him in.

Everyone laughed as Edward came up fuming at me.

"I just dazzled the dazzler," I teased him. I high-fived Emmett and I could tell we were going to have fun pranking these guys. He seemed to have the same thought because we shared a determined and mischevious smile. He nodded and so did I. But before anyone could speak, Edward picked me up bridal style, and threw me up ten feet in the air and into the pool while he burst into laughter with the other.

While I was falling, I caught Emmett's eye for a second and a plan formed in my head. I felldown and stayed down for a little before thrashing hard in the water and toke a deep breath once on the surface and just as fast I fell down again until everyone noticed. I saw Edward's face go from amusement to shock, then guilt, then concern and almost dropped my facade, but I continued. I knew Alice knew what I was doing but she put on a shocked face but gave me a small smile once. Then Edward jumped into the water, lifted me up and swam with me to the shallow end. I coughed and coughed until my throat hurt while Edwar kept apologizing. Then I started to pretend to black out but when Edward started to scream out to call for 911 I yelled "PSYCH!" then Em, Ally, and I started laughing like crazy.

"Oh my God Bella you scared me to death! Never do that to me again okay?" Edward breathed. Man, I really scared him!

"I promise Edward," I giggled.

"It wasn't funny Bella," he said strictly.

"Yes it was," I disagreed.

He chuckled then said "I guess it was kind of funny."

By this time, everyone was laughing.

***

Edward's P.O.V.

Me and the guys were in the pool, while the girls were lounging on the chairs. A plan suddenly formed i my head and I called ovr Emmett and Jasper and told them my plan. They agreed and we set the plan in action. It kind of backfired when Bella "Dazzled" me and pushed me in. She scared me to death when she pretended to drown! I knew that Emmett was going to have a lot of fun with Bella, so I needed to watch my back...

_____________________________

A/N: Please vote more for my story, and give me some feedback! I need some ideas! Spread the word about my story please!

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

!

!

!