The New Student

Edward's P.O.V.

I walked with Bella to trigonometry, my arm around her shoulders. We walked to our tables and took out our books, almost as if we had rehearsed this. This class was the only class we had without Alice, Rose, Em, or Jazz.

"Good morning class! Today, we have a new student joining. Everyone say hello to Jacob Black!" Mr. Exenar said.

A boy about my age walked in the classroom, he had short, jet black hair and was about 6 feet and 3 inches tall. He looked around the classroom, and rested his black eyes on Bella's brown one. He waved, but it seemed to be only to her. Bella gave him a small smile and I glared at Jacob. Bella was my girlfriend! I didn't like the way he was looking at her, his eyes full of lust.

"I'm Jacob, but you can call me Jake," he said, introducing himself.

Mr. Exenar told him to sit next to Lauren, who was eyeing him with a disgusting look.

All through class, Jacob stared at Bella and I was literally clenching my fist under the table. Bella, was oblivious to his behavior, although noticed every time I fidgeted in my seat. It didn't take a mind reader to know, Jacob found Bella attractive. Who wouldn't? After what seemed like a lifetime, trigonometry was over and it was time for lunch.

As usual, I payed for Bella's lunch, then went to sit with her at a table. Our friend's table was full, so we sat at a vacant table an began eating. We were halfway through our lunch when he came and sat down. Jacob.

***

Bella's P.O.V.

Jacob sat  down, fumbling with his shirt, obviously nervous. We were probably being rude, not talking and all so I decided to break the ice.

"Hi Jacob."

"Hello, Bella right?"

I gave him a small smile and nodded. He gave me a grin of his own.

"How do you like school here Jacob?"

"You can call me Jake, and It's been pretty good so far, everyone seems nice."

"They are Jake."

He smiled, seeing as I called him Jake. Edward was still quiet and shooting daggers at Jake. I kicked Edward's foot under the table and he winced. He looked over to me, and I gave him a look that stopped him from glaring.

"Jacob." he said, addressing him.

"Hello Edward." Jake said nervously.

I quickly asked Jake more about him, and squeezed Edward's hand under the table. He gave me a crooked smile, apologizing. The rest of lunch was spent getting to know more about him and him asking about us. I didn't really feel that comfortable with Jacob staring at me, and I could tell Edward didn't either. Whenever he thought I wasn't looking, he gave him a glare. The saying if looks could kill came to my mind......

***

Edward's P.O.V.

I hated Jacob, plain and simple.

He stared at Bella with a sort of lust with his eyes and a blind man could see that he liked her.

So I hated him.

A sort of un-named emotion came to me every time that he looked at her and I glared at him whenever the opportunity came, though there wasn't time enough with Bella watching me like a hawk. A kick to the shin was earned when she caught me. 

One could only hope we wouldn't see much of him anymore.

______________________________

I know this was short, it was more of a filler. I needed to include Jacob in this story to complete future chapters, so bare with me please! Vote Comment and follow!! Can we get up to 80 total votes on this story? What about 30 comments?

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

A

N

D

F

O

L

L

O

W

P

L

E

A

S

E

!

!

!

:)