Home-schooled no longer!

Edward Cullen's P.O.V.

It was Saturday, and I was heading to Yorkie's. Bella was unstacking chairs when she saw me enter, smiling. She ran over and hugged me, and I squeezed her.

"I've missed you Edward!" She exclaimed.

"Me too! Since school started we barely get to see each other!" I said. "You should transfer to my school or vice versa! What school do you go to?" I askedher.

"I've been homeschooled sinceI was ten" she said sadly. Why, I didn't know.

"You should come to my school! Riverdale!" I told her.

"I can't, I don't have enough money, I don't get paid that much here." She said

"I could pay for you,"

"I can't let you do that, you already payed for a bunch of clothes for me."

It was true, I had payed over $200 for her, but I didn't mind. I had a great time.

"Please???" I begged.

she shook her head. "It's too far from my house, and I don't have a car."

"I'll come pick you up and drive you every day!"

"But I'm not that smart," she disagreed.

"I'll tutor you!"

"I don't have money for uniforms either."

"I'll pay them for you,"

'It's too much money!" she argued.

"Pretty please with sugar on top??" I peaded, making my best puppy-dog face.

That did it, she melted.

"Fine," She pouted.

I grinned smugly and engulfed her in another bone crushing hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!" I yelled. She just huffed and puffed at nothing in particular.

"You'll have a great time," I assured her.

"I'll be an outcast." She disagreed.

"No you won't."

"I won't have any friends."

"Yes you will."

"I'll be all alone."

"I'll be with you!"

She scowled at me and I just chuckled. She blushed.

"No more being homeschooled!" I declared.

"Unfortunatley," she muttered, thinking it was too low for me to hear. I just ignored that comment and hugged her again. She gave into my hug and hugged me back.

"I've missed you Bella," I told her.

"Me too," She said, and snuggled closer in my chest.

I kissed her forehead, and we just talked and talked, staying in the same position all day. We didn't care, it felt right.

_______________________

Bella Swan's P.O.V.

I didn't technically lie to Edward, after my parents died, I had not gone back to school but instead tutored myself. I had spent most of my weekend in the library after working and learnt all about math, chemistry, physics, trigonometry, and more. I probably wasn't going to be the smartest student there but Edward promised to tutor me. I still felt like he was spending to much money on me, but he never complained so why should I? Although I was nervous I couldn't help but marvel at the thought that I was actually going to a private a school!