Copyright

CAUTION: It isn't mentioned anywhere that the college is based in America. Please do not comment on the fact that it isn't like said "college" because it is. Just not in your country. Thank you, enjoy reading!

Plagiarism is a punishable offence. I would kindly request all of you to not copy my work. If you happen to stumble upon a similar story line I'd request you to inform me immediately.

This book is a work of pure fiction. Any incident you relate to is entirely coincidental.

I do not support discrimination on the bases of sex, caste, creed or race if something offends you in this book it was not my intention.

I believe it's the person inside that matters.

I'm going to ask you to refrain from the use of abusive and hateful comments. I personally do use provocative words and you might see some usage in the book ahead but I do not want you to get reported.

I would love to hear some constructive criticism to better my flow of writing.

Don't promote your book on mine. You could perhaps message me and I will make sure to read your book!
All your support is much appreciated.
Enjoy your time reading!

Also, click on my other books, Beta Mate, Natural Chemistry and The Prophecy Mate.

Love,
Rojesta 💜