Sneak peak!!!!

"Come here." He demeaned.

I walked over there the best way possible to his bed. He looked like he just wanted to rip my clothes apart and...

"Don't be nervous. I don't bite, unless you want me to." He said with an evil smirk.

"Bu-but I have to be going soon." I told him making it clear the nicest way possible.

He had a little frown on his face but whiped it off.

"Fine, but I will please you one way before you leave here." He said to me making me wet down there.

"Come here Lucy, you look lost standing over there." He said with a chuckle.

I am already wet down there and I don't want him to see that, that will be embarrassing.

I sat on his bed beside him as I felt him get closer to me.

"Don't be scared." He said to me softly.

I nodded nervously, I can't be calm, I can feel my face getting red and my ears getting hot. I moved my hair from my face and tried to be calm the best way I can be.

"Silly girl." He said rubbing my lower back turning me on even more. "I'm in my bed, your in bed, one of us is in the wrong place." He said as I tried not to look into his devilish eyes.

·ALERT!! PLEASE READ!!!!·
******************************
This is my new book and it's about a girl named Lucy.

She is very shy and kinda antisocial, she talks to people but not too much, she has friends but can't really tell them anything, she is a very secretive person and does not like people to know too much about her, but that might change.

***
This book may have alot of sexual activity and if you can't take it, stop reading please and if you can take it, you will like it.😉Plus, who would want to miss out on that? Lol If you want to know more about my book go read the description on this book and enjoy!!!

P.S. You guys will get to know her more throughout the book.