•14•

Sorry for the late update.

I woke up from my sleep while the morning sun was shining inside my window. It look beautiful but I didn't take it well.

"Ugh." I said putting a pillow over my head blocking the sun light from my face. I should be happy that this beautiful sun light is shining inside the window like this. I never had that before and always wanted it and when I finally got it I put a pillow over my head....

I sat there for awhile not moving around, just waking up I can be real lazy, but eventually I got up and started to get ready for the day.

I got up and went to the bathroom and did my little morning routine then took off everything and took a shower. I washed myself clean from head to toe.

I always hated taking a shower when I'm by myself, I always have that feeling behind my head that someone is inside the house or watching me.

I need to get over that.

After I got done washing myself up I stepped out the shower looking for a towel, I went up to the cabinet that had all the towels inside, I grabbed one and wrapped it around me stepping out from the bathroom looking inside the closet for something to wear.

I looked around and grabbed something lazy, I picked out a big white shirt that I know will cover my whole body up and I can just be lazy and comfortable in it.

I dried myself off, put on my undergarments then walked over and plopped myself on the bed. It's crazy, I just woke up and I'm back on the bed, this is getting boring.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and flicked through the channels until I found cartoons to watch.

I can watch cartoons all day if I wanted to, but I kind of couldn't because I never can really afford it at my old apartment. At least I have it here to keep my company and try to keep negative things off my mind but that's hard for me.

Oh wait, I need snacks.

I got up fast and went to the kitchen thinking about snacks while I watch cartoons, I grabbed a bag of chips and dip.

I also got something to drink and went back to the bed, I sat criss cross and put my drink on the night stand next to me and started to eat my chips watching TV.

To be honest with you guys, sitting here is getting really boring, it's been at least around 6weeks I have been in this hotel and I have nothing to do, I rather be at work then just to sit here for anymore days.

I was actually thinking that I should just leave, I honestly don't want to sit here anymore waiting for them to come back and I know that they're not. It really does upset me but I just have to move on.

Damian probably ignored me before they dropped me off at this hotel because he knew this was going to happen, he felt bad and Marco didn't even give a shît and I was so nice to him.

That's what Marco told Damian, this was the plan... To leave me here and don't come back.

I stopped eating and started to think really hard. "Well they did say that they are coming back." My eyes started to water up and I placed my chips and dip on the night stand.

I got up from the bed and started to pack my clothes and stuff up in my bags.

I don't need them, I have myself and I always have been this way, I can never trust anyone and it makes me mad that I'm this way.

I planned on leaving at 12am tomorrow, very late or early, what ever you may call it, but I wanted to leave when around I know everyone would be asleep.

I don't know if I had to pay or anything so I'm sneaking out of this hotel so nothing will get caught up with me. I was finishing up packing and I pushed all my clothes down then zipped up all the bags and put them by the door, so I can be ready.

I knew this will happen, now I have to start all over again.

Ok thanks for the people who is still here giving my first book a chance, I love you guys all and I'm telling please don't leave. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. (Every vote I get and a comment makes me really happy guys you don't understand, thank you so much for it.) Ok guys but it's getting kinda of serious, comment what you think.

P.S. Tell me if you guys listen to music while you read, I do lol but just say yes or no lol and comment what you think please... Thank you!! Thank you!!💕💕