•12•

The song above, it's just another song I like and yes... It's off of GTA V LOL!! I play a lot of video games, but I was playing GTA and this song caught my ears lol enjoy!!💕

I walked up the stairs to the front door of the expensive looking hotel. I pushed open the glass door almost falling when I came in but I caught myself.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" The lady at the front desk asked immediately.

She was kinda pretty but her red lipstick made her smile look nice, but her outfit was really cute. She had a red full girly office outfit on. Her outfit looked very classy and organized.

I looked down at my clothes and I felt really embarrassed, I didn't even want to look at her because how pretty she was and me standing next to her is not making me feel any better.

"Sorry." I struggled while putting my bags down in front of me.

I can tell she didn't feel to comfortable around me, her smile was just so fake the more I looked at it. I couldn't blame her myself. She most likely thinks I'm a homeless person in the wrong place wondering around.

The polite lady cleared her throat before she spoke. "Are you in the right place?" She asked and that kinda hurt me in the chest.

Spoke too soon, not polite at all.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Are you suppose to be here? I think you might be in the wrong place." She said politely but it was not polite at all what she is asking.

She is just asking a question Lucy! No, it's how she is saying it to me.

I know I said I didn't blame her, but I was not expecting her to actually say something about me not being here. I thought she will just keep her thoughts to herself.

"Yes I'm suppose to be here." I explained to the prick.

"Well give me you room number please." She asked and I got more irritated because I forgot what Marco told me, all because she kinda got under my skin.

I moved my hair to the side very frustrated. "I forgot I explained." And she seemed happy about it.

"Well I'm sorry but I am going to ask may you leave please, I can't let you pass unless you know your information." She said.

"Well I have my room key?" I said holding it up.

She did another fake smile and put her hand out so she can have the key. I handed her it and rolled my eyes afterwards.

She started to type in the computer looking at the key at the same time. It took about 5 minutes of silence while she did that and she looked up and didn't give me the key back. I saw her look closely at the computer.

"Ms, this room does not even belong to you, I am afraid I am going to ask you to leave again." She explained and I started to get piss.

"Look lady, I may look poor but I'm suppose to be here, my friend Marco and Damian gave me that key and told me my room will be in this building!" I stated.

"Oh, so you are really with Damian?" She asked and I nodded my head. "His name is on here." She said sadly.

"Just give me my key so I can go to my room please." I asked annoyed.

She brought my her hand up slowly. "Are you guys dating?" She asked slowly.

I snatch the key from her hand and looked at her. "People like you make me sick, judging me because how I am dressed?" I said and her face looked shocked and upset.

"Your room number is B23." She said blowing off what I said with her head down.

I started to pick my stuff up and walked away from the lady to my room number.

"You won't be staying here to long you slut." I heard her say, loud and clear.

If it's not one thing it's always another.

She meant to say that loud enough so I can hear it, but I just kept walking, I really don't have time for people like her. I been called worst.

I walked up at least 2 cases of stairs and my arms were killing me while I was doing it. They didn't have life in them by time I was done.

I finally arrived at my room, I opened up the door and threw my bags inside, but the smell of the room made me happy. It smelt really good.

I walked in and shut the door fast and plopped myself on the nice bed. The bed set was really gorgeous and I just slightly messed it up. Not to much but a little.

The bed frame, the covers, the sheets, the pillows, everything on the bed looked really neat. It made me happy because I never been in a place like this.

I didn't lay on the bed for to long, but after a short amount of time enjoying it I got up and wanted to take a shower.

I walked into the bathroom and drop all my clothes off of me, I put my thick curly hair into a high ponytail. I walked over towards the shower and started to start the water. I waited until the water started to warm up before I got in.

As I did wait, I heard a knock on the door. I started pout, but I didn't go to the door. I will just wait until they go away was my plan. But the knock came again.

"Ugh." I turned around and this beautiful silk robe caught my eyes. It was on the back of the door so I didn't really catch it when I closed the door. I grabbed it and put it on then walked up to the door.

"Yes?" I said as I open the door while I saw this tall man stood there.

He looked me up and down. "Umm your new here." He said fast. "Do you need help with anything?" He asked.

"You work here?" I asked.

"Yes I do Ms." He answered.

"Oh, no thank you." I said and he took one last long look at me but I closed the door in his face.

Well that was weird.

I walked back into the bathroom hanging my robe back up and getting into the shower, the water was nice and warm. I took out my hair and let the water run through it, letting the water go down my face feeling really relax. I felt rich and comfortable at were I was at, it made a real smile come upon my face.

Sorry for the late update. I didn't really know what to say for this chapter because she is all by herself for a little while. lol (I didn't read over this one so there might be a lot of mistakes sorry.)