•5•

I walked up to my apartment with my body drained from work. I know my boss said that him pleasing me a little should make me feel better but it does not work that way. Yeah I liked it but, maybe when I lay down and think about it will make me feel less stressed out.

I looked through my purse searching for my keys to go inside but I couldn't seem to find them anywhere.

'As I kept walking I heard something light drop but I paid no mind to it and just kept walking.''

Oh nooo noo noo, I dropped my house key when I was walking to work?! I have no way to get inside my own house.

I put my back on my front door sliding down to the floor putting my head on top of my knees. Thinking of how stupid I can be sometimes. I can't deal with this stuff any longer, what is the point of living and you hardly got a life to live.

I shook myself outta my thoughts and stood up and going away from my door and looking for my keys seeing if they can be on the floor somewhere.

I was walking very slowly taking my sweet time looking inch by inch on the ground trying my very hardest looking for this key. That key is like a key to a treasure chest for me. Like the key of a new world because inside my apartment is the only place I have to sleep.

I look up very frustrated putting my fingers through my thick curly hair and put it into a high ponytail.

I started to hum to myself calming me down thinking I just need to be patient I will eventually find it. All I had to do is take my time finding this STUPID KEY!

"FUÇK!" I yelled out loud and just walked back to my door with anger.

"Are you looking for this?" I heard someone say. I tuned around and saw this boy that looked kinda familiar but didn't know for sure who he was.

"Oh, thanks." I said walking up to him taking my key and just started going back to my door.

"Woah woah wait, slow down, that's it? Take your key and go?" He said with a chuckle.

"I just don't really have time, thanks a lot." I said walking inside my apartment and shutting the door letting the boy be.

I didn't have time at all, my feet were killing me just standing out there. I might have came off a little rude but who ever he may be does not understand what I go through on a everyday basis.

I walked in and went into the kitchen pouring myself a glass of water. After, I went into the bathroom and went towards the tub and ran the water until I felt it get warm.

I started to take off my clothes reviling my tight stomach and my perky boobs looking at the mirror back at myself with my hazel eyes and long curly thick hair, with my 5'2 height and my nice caramel skin.

I felt the water get a little bit more warm and I put my thick curly hair down, taking it out the high ponytail.

I stopped the water from running before too much got inside. i touch the water with my hands feeling how warm the water is, just letting it run through my fingers.

I stepped inside the bathtub slowly after i was done feeling the hot water. I sat inside the tub letting my whole body feel relax laying down putting my head back and closing my eyes feeling so relaxed.

"I really needed this." i said softly to myself falling asleep.

(Goal 2 votes / 1 comment)

Ok how do you guys feel about this chapter?

Thanks for reading, hang in there guys, not trying to rush into the story so fast. Thanks again! :)💞