•1•

[Lucy]

I always look at men, when I do the first thing that comes to mind is sex. My eyes drags right down to there man hood but I try to avoid it.

Well I always have sex. Mentally not physically, I image it to feel really good. But who am I to really know, I never even had my first kiss yet.

I considered myself to be a freak although people say or might think. "How are you going to be a freak and you haven't even had your first kiss." Well I might never had it yet but I think I am.

But that is not the point at all, I think about the wrong things but the real thing I need to worry about is not being broke anymore.

I cry almost every night and day because how much of a struggle I am in everyday.

Sometimes there is not always something to eat in the house, mainly each time I get my paycheck I spend the whole thing on rent...

"You need to get your act together and start to do something better." I try but no one wants me and I am so stressed out because how I am living.

But I will find my way outta this little lost wonder land and be the baddest with a great big smile on my face, if not I will try to smile.

~
(Goal: 2votes & 1 comment)

-How do you feel about this Lucy girl?-

-She thinks about sex because she is stressed out and does not known what else to think about.-

Go VOTE and COMMENT GUYS! I HOPE YOU GUYS DO!!! I don't really have that much of a life myself, so you voting and commenting will really make my day!

THANKS! <3 <3!!<3