•13•

It's been awhile the last time I seen Marco and Damian, I have no idea where they went or doing but hopefully they didn't just drop me off here and leave me in the dust.

I know they remember me having no job and my leg. Yes, I still have that stupid thing one me. I have no pain to it anymore, so I wonder if I can take it off now?

I stared at my cast on my leg sitting on the bed while it looked right back at me. I got up from the bed and limped to the kitchen.

I didn't tell you guys but that part of the hotel is really nice to.

I grabbed a knife and actually wanted to stab myself but that's not why I got it.

I got it and held it in my hands, looking over it very closely thinking if I should do this or not. I should..

I feel no more pain in it!!! My thoughts kept repeating.

I don't even know if I'm going back to the doctors about this situation again.

I hate it on me, going every where I'm going.

I am already stressed out, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows that this cast is really pissing me off.

I took one last look at the knife and sat on the floor putting my leg flat. I rushed into cutting the cast off not thinking twice. It was really thick so I had to go through a lot of layers. I kept going back and forth moving the knife cutting, wanting it to be over with already.

I seen little pieces from the cast flying everywhere as I kept going. When I almost got to the end of cutting it I started to slow down, being more careful so I won't cut my leg or anything.

Finally, it ripped off, I smiled to myself.

I yanked the cast off with joy and the first thing I did was look over my leg with happiness inside of me. I know it's just a cast but I hated it with a passion.

I softly brushed over my leg and it felt really good, I did that for awhile and then scratch over it softly because by time I was done I had to do it. It's like the magic touch at the end.

I stood up slowly and everything felt fine, nothing bad was going to happen it seemed like, so I just carried on.

I put a pair of my leggings on me feeling comfortable and then walked over back to the bed. I was thinking about how I actually miss talking with people, I always hold everything inside of me, everything is balled up and I can't let it out, am I not likable? What's wrong with me?

I Forgot..

Getting out my thoughts, right before I was going to sit down I felt something snap in my leg.

First thing I did was fall to the floor, I didn't want to stand on it causing more pain, I yelled holding onto my leg.

"Fuuuçk." I said bitting onto my bottom lip in more pain.

Oh man this sucks.

I pulled myself on the bed the best I could, I laid down grabbing a pillow in so much pain. I wanted to start crying at this point. I can feel it coming upon me but then I heard a knock on the door stopping me from crying but still in pain. I put face inside the pillow screaming hoping no one will hear me.

The knock came again and I put my face up and said out loud. "Come in." Fast and put my head back inside the pillow.

"Hi, do you need help with anything Miss?" Some man asked and I turned around and looked at him with pain all over my face trying to keep everything together, but it was so hard.

"D-didn't you come by b-before?" I struggled to say and he nodded.

"Yes, I have to come by your room once in awhile because your new here." He explained.

"House keeping, is that what's it's called?" I asked.

"No, just a helper around here..I will request one for you if you need." He offered but I denied with pain.

"No thank you it's finnnne owwww." The long fine and oww came out by accident, I grabbed on my leg again softly hoping the pain will go away.

"I see you got that cast off of you." He said with a smile and I looked at him with a plain face still in pain.

He looked back at me and walked over to the kitchen area.

"What are you doing?!" I asked.

I saw him go into the freezer moving things around in there and he pulled out a bag of ice and started to walk back towards me.

I looked at what he had and scooted away from him. "No, you not putting that on me." I said backing away.

He chuckled.

"Yes I am, so come here." His deep voice demanded.

I put a pillow over my leg and tried to back away as fast as I could but it was hopeless.

He sat on the bed and pulled me close to him by my other leg so easily, making me fall onto my back laying down.

I picked my head up fast putting my elbows onto the bed keeping me up for support. "Mr, I don't want this-"

"Shhhh." He said cutting me off putting his hands by my waist pulling down my leggings slowly.

He took my leggings all the way off and put a pillow underneath my leg and the bag of ice on top of wear it hurts.

I yelped in pain when I felt the ice on my leg but then it all started to calm down. He smiled and stood up putting a pillow behind my head, after he did that he walked away.

"Thank you I said." Lifting myself up and he didn't say anything and just kept walking.

Do you guys want Damian to come back already?

Do you guys want this guy to stop coming by her hotel room around this time? Lol Damian better hurry up before she doesn't even want to leave this hotel. LOL! Well, she is lonely soooo... (Make sure you guys vote and comment.  The song in this chapter it another song I love. Thanks for the support from everyone!!!💕💕)