•6•

I woke up inside my bathtub gasping for air lifting myself up. My heart beating outside my chest in a fast pace. Looking around seeing nothing but water running down my face non stop.

I got out the tub and got a towel from the bathroom shelf. I wiped my face off with it and I then wrapped the whole towel around me and I just let my curls dangle down.

I walked outside the bathroom and went to my bed room to get dressed. I put on a big sweater, a bra and a thong because I am all by myself only with nothing better to do.

I went to my window self, I had nail polish left so I grabbed it and shook it up a little while walking out my room going to the living room. I sat on the floor and twist the nail polish open and started to paint my toe nails slowly. I had nothing better to do so I just took my time.

i heard someone clear their throat and i literally started going crazy in my head, not knowing to run outside my own home or just fight this person, my tiny self wouldn't even last !

I jumped up letting the nail polish fly out of my hand spilling all over the carpet. I yelled on the top of my lugs when I heard that because no one else is suppose to be in my house and didn't expect anyone to be in here.

"You didn't feel anyone behind you?" I looked back and saw this man with blue and green eyes mixed together and dark brown loose curly hair. And he's  leaning on my kitchen counter thinking he owns it, and he looked to be around 6'5 way taller than me and he was pretty buff but not to buff, just a nice body type. he obviously looks familiar. key person?

"You don't ever get that feeling when someone is behind you watching?" He asked again but in a different way.

I was so in shocked that he was inside my house. His deep voice just made freeze up and didn't know what to do.. I just looked at him deep down his eyes, while my body was shaky as I saw him forming a smirk on his face.

"Here, you left you key inside the door." He walked up to me and handed me my key. "Next time don't do such a stupid thing like that again." He said in a very cocky tone not giving 2 fucks about my feelings. and that kinda hit a little spot in my heart.

I grabbed my key from his hand and held on it tight from being nervous, holding onto it so tight I know it was making a mark on my hand from it.

He started to speak once again and it kinda made me jump. why should you be soooo scared of him inside your own home? This is where you're supposed to feel 100% safe at.

"Do you remember who I am?" His husky voice asked. I shook my head no slowly.why?

He laughed. "Well my name is Damian and I was the one who tried to give you that ride, but you want to diss on me, what was that all about?" He asked like he was piss about it.

It's that dude? Did he follow me all the way home, I left your car for a reason so now leave my house you weirdo. he didn't even mention the key situation!

"TALK!"

i didn't even notice i was sitting there quite just thinking.

"I didn't want a ride, your friend." I said shaky and fast, him yelling like that made me answer faster than a blink.

"I also order your ungrateful self some pizza." He said walking back towards my room.

"Just get out." I said lowly. oh great.

I heard him walk back into the living room and looked at me. "Listen hear you broke bitçh." He said but I cut him off.

"Shut up!" I said and stood to him, looking him dead into his eyes. "don't ever disrespect me in my home, you really have the wrong bitçh." omgggggg i'm sticking up for myself!

"What the fuçk are you going to do about it?" He said with a smart tone. I walked up to him and pushed the shit out of him.

He looked more surprise I just touched him. He covered it up with a chuckled and dust him self off.
He than walked up to me and pulled me in by my shirt. "Don't do that shít, you can piss me off real fast." He said letting go afterwards.

"GET OUT!" I yelled.

"Fuck, why so loud?" He said.

I went to go grab a knife from the kitchen and I looked at him and he laughed out loud like i just told a joke or something.

He leaned on the wall. "what are you going to do with that? what throw it at me? scary, you won't."

and actually i did.

(Goal 2 votes / 1 comment)

Hope you guys liked it, will be more soon.💛