•7•

"Are you trying to kill me?" he asked in a shocked tone of voice.

"Sorry, but i'll throw another one!" i said to him . why would you say sorry?

he looked like he can be a model, did I tell you how he looked. Yes I did but I will say it again, in a better way. dreams

"Hello did you hear me?" He said snapping his fingers breaking me out my thoughts.

"Yeah." I lied.

"are you going to throw it at me or what?" he asked. damn this dude doesn't give a fuck.

I put the knife down slowly, not really wanting to actually throw the knife at him, but at the same time i kinda did, see if i can hit him right in the head.

After i put it down I shut the drawer then started to walk towards the bathroom. I saw him laugh, he watched me walk and I did a confused face to myself thinking why would anything be funny. I spilled nail polish on the floor and you think it's funny? forget the knife i threw at you.

I grabbed a cloth then put a little bit of water on it, walking back out to the living room dapping it lightly not rubbing it because that will make a bigger mess.

After I got done doing that I got another cloth and put it over the wet spot so I won't step on it.... and Damian sense he is in my apartment.

"All done?" He asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I said irritated.

I walked back to my bathroom then shut and locked the door behind me sitting on the floor. How can life be hell on earth? Why do I feel drained every single day? I just need rest.

I close my eyes and put my head against the door. I thought about my family out of the blue. Thinking of the days when I was a little girl not having to worry about anything.

"Jessica!" I yelled my sister name happy to see her. I ran over there and she picked me up kissing me all over my face.

"How is my little sister doing?" She said with a bright smile. I giggled hugging her tight.

She put me down and led me to her car. "Look what I got you."

"A TEDDY BEAR!"

A teddy bear bigger than my whole body, thinking of the good times makes me feel a little better about myself.

"Fuçk." I said and rushed out my bathroom, I got waay to caught up in day dreaming and forgot about Damian in my living room. I walked out and saw him sitting on the counter.

"I'm sleeping here tonight." He said as soon as I walked out and saw me.

"No you can't, I have no clue who you are and I hardly know your name." Which is not true but at this point i don't really care about what he thinks or his feelings.

I then heard him laugh at what I said. "I will tell you, it's Damian now don't forget." He said getting off the counter and walking to the front door and walked out.

Wait.. did he just leave or what? Well that was easy kicking him out without me forcing anything. I walked out making sure he left, but instead I walked out to see him out by his car with his truck open. I'm on the second floor, so it was easy to see him.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly, but loud enough so he can hear me, I said it over the balcony in front of my door. It's too late outside to be shouting on the top of your lungs, I don't want anyone coming out and start complaining.

"I'm getting us stuff to sleep with, you have nothing." He said out loud not even trying to whisper.

I rushed back inside and slammed my door locking it, I meant to just shut it, but I did it by accident, anyways he is not coming back in here and I don't care how nice he is being. I don't know this man at all.

"Is everything alright?" I heard someone outside the door ask but it was kinda muffles through the door.

I didn't hear anyone else talk so I rushed out and open the door seeing Damian looking at the old man. "Oh yes, everything is ok." I said speaking for Damian. It was a neighbor, grumpy, and weird old man.

"Who is this young man?" The old man asked me. like why is he asking questions? it's none of his business.. i have so many stories about this old guy and just living next to him. he is literally a bug.

"Just a friend." I said and pat Damian on the back. I saw the old man look me up and down slowly and looked back at my eyes.

"Do you have any clothes under that?" He asked me.

Huh?

I put my legs tighter together, I looked at Damian and he just started to laugh out loud. Damian did this evil smirk to the old man and walked up to him slowly. "What? Do you want a piece of her?" Damian asked getting closer.

I walked inside my house and shut the door locking it once again. I really didn't have time for that, why would that old hag ask me such a thing? Like, yes I do, I have a thong on and that's it but still, my big sweatshirt covers it all.

I heard a key opening my door and saw Damian walk in. He shut the door behind him and threw the air mattress on the floor with pillows and blankets.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"I took your key because I knew you were going to pull something off like that." He said.

"What did that old man say about me?" I asked and I heard Damian scoff. "What?!" I said.

"He told me that he watches you." He said laughing.

Great, I will like to talk about this some other time.

"How are we going to put air in that thing?" I asked unfolding it.

"You know how to blow don't you?" He said playfully but i didn't freaking like it.

"Real funny, and I'm not doing it." I explained.

"Well lucky you that we both don't have to do it." He pulled out this air machine thingy and he plugged it in and put the tube inside the mattress then the whole thing started to fill up and the air machine was kinda loud as well.

After awhile it was done and we unfolded the blanket and put the pillows out and I laid down first. I saw him take off his jacket and shirt and laid down beside me.

Whyyy did he have to take off his shirt, he couldn't just keep it on and everything will have been fine.

He laid down beside me and grabbed his own blanket and covered himself up. "That old man really does like you, you should talk to him some time." He said.

"Shut up." I said and he chuckled.

"Alright goodnight." He said.

"night." I told him and I said my prayers to myself and then fell asleep.

Hope you guys liked it and tell me how you guys feel about this chapter. Do you guys feel like she should have never let someone sleep in her house that she hardly knows. TELL ME! TELL ME!

Vote! Vote, and don't forget to follow me as well, love you all.💖💖💖