•2•

Walking home in the dark is not the best thing to do at all. It reminds me of a scary movie, always cautious about my surroundings thinking something will pop up, jump out and then scare me. I am always scared and shaky, nervous and over thinking!.. Everything bad in the book when i'm alone walking.

I heard very quiet foot coming from around the corner. i continued to just walk knowing it's just someone else just passing by trying to get to their destination, just like me.

I eventually got to the conner and seen the man walking from the side of my eye. Only for just a second nothing to much. I kept on walking minding my business till i heard "Hey you." I turned around slowly knowing it's the man i just walked by.

This time looking up at him and not the side of my eye, but before i said anything i take a look at him. He looks friendly, and kind i guess but you never knowww! without over thinking it i said "Is there something that you need?"

I saw he had very loose curly hair and dress nice and blue eyes that I loved but very tall and that got me nervous just a little bit.

"It's very dark outside, you need a ride?" He asked nicely, and his voice was so deep, but not too deep, a very handsome tone of voice.

I thought about it, but I do have a knife in my back pocket so if he tries anything I can just pull that out and protect myself? I really do need this ride because my house is pretty far and I just got off of work and my feet are killing me.

"sure." How stupid can I be?! My mom raised me better than this, never get into a car with a stranger and never take candy from them as well, next thing you know he's going to ask me. "Oh you want some candy too?"

"Ok follow me." He said with a smile.

I started to follow him and we walked in silence , I broke the silence by asking a question out of curiosity. "are you sure you have a car?" i asked because it literally felt like it was taking years to his car. All he did was chuckle and say "we just started walking."

I looked around for a bit and then said "oh my, sorry, my feet are just getting to me." he laughed softly.

I followed him into this dark ally with a lot of rocks, each step sounds like i'm stepping on a pile of glass, and it's only rocks! like that doesn't make since!! these are a different type of rocks i swear. i need some sleep.

We walked up to this nice black shiny car. I don't know my cars very well so I can't name it but it was very nice looking, very fancy and i couldn't wait to get into this strangers car. which sounds not ok at all . oh well.

"This is my car, you can get in on the passenger side." He explained to me as i heard the car doors unlock at once.

I walked to the other side of the car and opened the door and sat inside, it was very cold inside so I put my coat on and it was making so much noises, i honestly was irritated at myself because it was awkward. but I buckled up after i was done putting on my coat and was ready to go home .

"Give me the directions where you live." He said jigging his keys trying to start up the car.

I oddly felt the car move, but not move like he started to drive. A move like someone else is in the car with us.

"What was that?" I asked nicely but nervous in the inside, trying not to show it.

"I jerked my car, sorry." he said kinda fast.. looks like he was trying to cover it up.

I'm just going to go with the flow for now and not even going to question it anymore.

I then started to answer his question. "well I live-"

"WHAT THE FUÇK!" I heard someone in the back seat yell. well dang, i can't just go home without any problems.

I screamed out loud getting startled very badly. why did he have to yell that loud ?!

I looked back and saw this man with wide eyes, looking back at me, he looked so crazy so I turned around very fast and looked forward.

"Who the fuçk is that?" I heard him say.

"Calm down, you can see she is scared." The man in the driver seat said.

"Are we doing that plan we talked about?" The man in the backseat said. huh.

Right after he said that, i started hesitating really bad, over thinking. like omg. Not thinking much at all, I just unbuckled my seat belt and open the door and walked away from his car. As I shut the door I heard the guy in the driver seat say. "See what you did!" angrily.

I kept walking and said to myself "I'm not going to die if I walk." So I did not look back and tried to get home as fast as possible. That 2 minute rest sitting in that car was all i needed.

LOL (Goal: 2 votes | 1 comment)

Do you guys think she is dumb for getting into the car in the first place?

What will you guys have done different? Or will you guys have done the same thing?

Thanks for reading!!💖