•3•

I woke up on my hard floor. I don't have a bed or a couch so I sleep on the floor with just a blanket and my little box tv on the floor as well.

I don't really watch it because there is nothing to really watch on it, I can watch movies on it but I watched all the movies that I have 100 and more times. I know them by heart now and I can say the whole movie as it goes.

I stood up, went to the bathroom to fix myself up by getting into the shower washing myself up, brushing my teeth and doing my hair.

I put on a sweat shirt from my closet and a pair of black leggings, not much just because I don't really have much to wear. I walked to the refrigerator thinking there will really be food in it but like always there isn't. Some days I go without food then others I don't, depends really.

I get my pay check tomorrow and rent comes up as well, so I can buy a little food for myself and the rest has to go to rent. Need somewhere to sleep every night. I laid down on the floor on my back looking at the ceiling.

Sometimes I think I should be a hooker because I think personally, I will never have sex, but not just that, it will be for the money too or at least a stripper...

I jumped up a little when I heard a soft knock on the front door. Not looking at the peek hole, I opened the door and saw a man with a box in his hands.

"Here is your order." The man said with a smile. I looked at him and he had pizza in his hands, I wanted it really bad but I don't have money for that.

"Umm I think you have the wrong house." I said.

"Are you Lucy?" He asked. 

'How in the hell.'

"Yeah?" I said awkwardly.

"Well this order is already paid for you ma'am." He said politely.

I looked at him funny, wondering who could have paid for it, I saw him put the box of pizza out trying to hand it to me.

"Do you know who did this for me?" I asked.

"His name is Daaa, ahh i forgot!" The man tried to pronounce the man name who ordered me this pizza.

Ok first of all, I do not know one Daaaaa! In my life at all, second why would anyone even give me a pizza. Most people don't even like me just because of my mouth. That's why I don't have friends hardly and none of my family talks to me.

Not trusting the pizza at all, I said "you eat a piece first." I said to the man. He looked at me sideways confused.

"Why?"

"did I stutter? I don't trust the pizza." I explained.

"It's only pizza, you don't like pizza or your afraid of it?" He asked with a laugh.

I turned around and started to close the door. As I did that his foot stopped the door from closing and I looked at him.

"Ok look." He said opening the box and taking a piece. He bit into the pizza looking at me saying "mmmmm" and I started to laugh. "Ok take the box, I have to get back to work."

"Ok thanks." I giggled and he smile at me than walked away as I closed the door.

I opened the pizza box and scan over it, everything looked ok so I took a piece and put it up to my mouth and took a bite then another.

(Goal: 2 votes/1 comment)

Boring book so far I know, but I don't want to get into the book so fast, I want you guys to get to know Lucy better. Thanks for reading! c: