•9•

I made this one a little bit longer because one of you peeps wanted it, hope you enjoy and thanks for the support.💕

I am now looking at a man sitting at his desk with a wall stack of cocaine behind him acting like everything is normal. I looked at the man and he just stared me up and down.

"Mmm, never seen you here with a girl." He said with a laugh and Damian laughed as well.

"I don't like her like that." Damian said explaining to his boss or whoever that is to him. But for some odd reason my heart dropped when he said that, it kinda hurt my feelings but I can understand why...well look at me and the ugly shoes I'm wearing.

"Well in that case, I always see you with a woman." He said and they both had a good laugh and I just smiled playing it off. I don't like him, and I find that not being a man, but if you think about it.. Most men are like that and it's hard to change that about them.

That's what I don't get about men, why do they want multiple women? They just love to be the "man" and it's really not, you're no where near the man...

"Well boss, you know how I get." He said with a smirk. he just said boss, where ammm I?! I looked at Damian and I had to say something. "If you think we're having sex with each other, we're not." I stated and Damian looked at me with a dumb look.

"No one was thinking that." Damian said brushing me off then looking back at the man at the desk.. his boss.

The boss looked me up and down, he got up from around his desk and leaned on the front of it and smiles at me. "I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Victor." He said putting out his hand and I shook it. There was no way I was going to give the boss any attitude, if so I was wanting a death wish.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Lucy." I said shaking his hand and he smiled and looked me up and down again.

Old man I'm not interested!!!!

I then heard a girl come in and she went straight to Damian and he looked surprised, matter of fact it was two of them. They walked up against him and one started to make out with Damian backing him up to a chair making him sit on it. Damian grabbed the girl by her neck i seen then kissing her deeply. The other girl was rubbing his man hood while kissing on his neck.

Was not expecting that. can i leave now?

"Hey don't pay no mind to them." The boss said turning my head softly making me look into his eyes. "You're really gorgeous, did you know that?" He said touching my hand slightly.

One girl started to giggle behind me, and I heard Damian whisper to the girl but I didn't really get what he said. But I'm pretty sure it was something i didn't wanna hear.

"Let's go to one of the rooms." I heard one of the girls say and they all three got up.

"I'm going to be busy for a second." Damian said pulling the girl on his right closer to him and she did a little laugh as they all walked out and now it's just me and the boss. They honestly left so quickly.

"Sorry, I got distracted." I said and he smiled. "That's alright, Damian does love his woman."  Victor said to me and I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah I can see that." I mentioned.

He didn't talk for awhile and I was wondering what he will say next, and I just stood there lost.

"Sit down." He told me. "I want to talk for a little." He explained and I did what was told and sat down a bit shaky.

"Have you ever did anything with Damian before?" He questioned but I got kinda confused, but he seemed concerned by it.

"Like what?" I asked nervously. I knew what he was talking about, it's just I wanted to make things clear in my head.