•8•

I woke up with Damian arm around my waist and his head buried down behind my back. I pushed myself off of him and rolled onto the floor. I brushed myself off. maybe he can't stop himself from cuddling while sleeping. baby. I stood up and went to the bathroom and started to get ready for the day, I didn't have to work today but I still like to get up and just get ready.

I took off my big sweat shirt, as well with my thong and got inside the shower and washed up fast and doing the rest of my morning routine in a fast pace, not wanting Damian to wake up because I don't trust him. but at the same time, i kinda took my time.

I just let my wet curls dangle down in a cute way and then went to my bedroom and put on matching undergarments with a cute sweater then a pair of jeans with my fuzzy socks.

I heard noise coming from the living room and I walked out to see Damian putting on his shirt.

"Well good morning." I said to him walking into the kitchen pouring myself a glass of orange juice. I grabbed a second glass out and poured Damian some too.

He walked up to me and drunk it all really fast and started to put on his jacket. "I'm leaving, do you want to come with me?" He asked.

"Leave where?" I asked.

I am not leaving no where without knowing where I am going, I know that I act paranoid all the time but it's for my safety, who leaves somewhere without knowing where they are going?

"Look I don't have time, yes or no?" He asked.

Fuçk it.

"Sure why not?" I guess some people leave without knowing where they are going.

I hurried up and put on my shoes that match my outfit, not the best pair but decent. We walked down stairs and he unlocked the door and I got inside his car and sat on the passenger side and buckled up while I saw him do the same on the driver side.

We pulled off and were on the road to somewhere, I'm pretty sure we are just going to do something real fast, because I am a home body and not use to the outside at all, you can call me a vampire if you may. But I'm still curious where he is taking me.

"You can put on some music if you want, instead of sitting their looking lost." He said always in a cocky tone. ugh.

"Well I wouldn't if I knew where I was going." I said crossing my arms.

"Look, your smart mouth, I am not going to put up with it too long." I rolled my eyes and he just kept driving. "I have to pick up a little money I forgot about" He said looking forward as he drives. how do you forget about money?

"That's it?" I asked. "Yeah and we're here, so get out." He said getting out himself shutting the door.

I got out the car and I followed behind him going up to this house, the house looked broke down and not the best. I had know idea who house this is but I was debating if I should go in or not.

"Damian!" I whispered yelled. he turned back looking at me as he kept moving.

"Why are you whispering?" He asked with his normal tone voice and still kept walking.

"I don't know, but should I go in?" I asked and he stopped and looked at me confused.

"Yes! It's safe in their." Then he turned around and kept walking and I just followed behind him.

Just calm down Lucy, everything will be just fine, I'm always inside the house that's why!!

We walked up to the door, Damian knocked and some naked girl opens the door. She opened the door with so much attitude. "What do you want?" She said with a messed up lip holding onto it with a rag.

my mouth was wide open and i didn't even notice it till Damian started talking to the girl. i shut it as soon as i felt my mouth open. omg.

"You already know, move." The girl got out of his way and I followed behind and didn't look at her. If I did I would've just looked at her boobs and I'm just being honest.

We walked inside this room and it was filled with cocaine stacked up against the wall. I looked at the man and he had his eye brow raised up sitting behind his desk thinking he's the best, i can feel it.

"Mmm, never seen you come in here with a girl." He said taking a puff of his blunt in his hand.

Vote, comment and follow!!💛