•10•

I woke up laying down on a bed that was not mine. I don't even have my own bed to sleep on so therefore I knew it was not mine. I felt pain in my leg that I got shot in, it felt very heavy too. Like a tons of bricks dancing on my leg and not getting off.

I tried to move around but I couldn't. It felt like some one was pinning me down forcing me not to get up. Each time I blink it felt like I went deeper back into sleep. I tried to move again and again but I couldn't, something was stopping me.

"I think she is waking up." I heard a girls voice in the back round and it was very fade. I tired to look over towards her but I was falling back to sleep.

"No she's not, I promise." I can tell that was Damian talking. I tired to talk but I was whispering.

"Damian." I whispered struggling to say.

"Look, she is trying to say your name." The girl said and that's when I heard someone get up and come over to me.

"Lucy?" Damian said sitting next to me rubbing my head softly. That's when I started to move more and picked my head up slowly.

I lift myself up with my elbows and looked down and saw this thing on my leg. I stared at it for a while as I saw Damian face kinda worried of what I was going to do next.

I started to pull the wrap off my leg super pissed. "Get this stupid thing off of me!" I said trying to rip and pull it off, doing everything I can.

"what are you doing?! You have to keep that on." Damian said pushing my hands back so I won't rip it any more. I tried to fight back and still rip it but he had a strong grip. I tired to kick him with my other leg but I missed.

"Stop!" Damian said with a strong voice and it kinda shook me. I needed to calm down but I was just over thinking, why does it always happen to me? I try so hard in life and this is what I get?

I laid back slowly then started to cry, trying not to make is noticeable that I was crying. I put my fingers through my hair stressed out sobbing.

Damnit I'm making it noticeable, but I couldn't hold it in, having that on my leg was just a breaking point for me. How am I suppose to go to work? How am I suppose to keep my apartment and I can't even barely walk now? The only place I really have is my apartment.

I felt Damian stare at me. not knowing what to do really.

I just snapped, something clicked in my head making me rage.

"I have this fuçking thing on me because of you!" I said angrily. "If I knew we where going to a place like that, I would've never got inside the car. Now look at me!" I said putting my head in my hands.

"If I knew that was going to happen, I would have never brought you there, you never know what's coming." it honestly sound like he didn't care almost. "it's only in the leg, you're lucky it wasn't in the head."

"how can you be so inconsiderate?" I asked so irritated.

but before he could say anything a man walked inside the house.

"Damian?" The man said and Damian started to smile.

Damian got up away from the bed I was on and went to the girl that was on the couch waiting for him to come back. He told her to put her clothes on and she had a pouty face. "I still wanted a little fun." She said with sadness.

"I will come and swing you by later, now get dress for me." Damian said and started to put on his shirt himself.

Damian led the girl to the front door and before she left she turned around and said "promise?" And Damian smiled and said back "I always keep my word." And while she was walking out he had a smile on his face and as soon as he closed the door he had this relief face on him.

How fake.

"I need to use the bathroom." I said with a grumpy tone, wet tears most likely still on my face , and i most definitely didn't care about the man that walked in and Damian huffed.

"Right now?" He said and I crossed my arms.

"well i'm not taking you."Damian said not giving a fuck, he looked at his friend. "do you wanna take her?" he's so fuçking rude, he should take me, he got me into the mess!

His friend didn't want to, you can tell on his face but he came to me and lift me up, he put his right arm around my waist and pulled me close. I put my other arm around his neck as I limped to the bathroom. Gosh this is so embarrassing.

He sat me on the bathroom seat and looked at me. "You know how do the rest right?" He asked and I nodded my head yes and he left.

I started to use the bathroom and I heard muffling of the guy and Damian talking in the living. "Who the fuçk is that girl?" I heard the man ask Damian.

"Marco, she is just a friend damn." Damian said irritated.

Well now I know his name.

"Look I don't have time for other people, I said you can come over here, don't bring no slut girls over here with you." Marco said.

"I only brought one, the one in the bathroom is okay but she just has a smart mouth on her." Damian said but after that I didn't hear them talking anymore, but by time they were finish I was already done using the bathroom.

*knock knock* I heard at the bathroom door.

"Come in." I said and it was Marco, he took me out of the bathroom and put me back on the bed out in the living room. His apartment is not that big, slight smaller than mine but just has more things inside. Marco looked at me with a slightly irritated face on him.

"So what happen to you?" he asked me and I looked down at the floor not responding to him.

"She got shot in her leg while we were at the place." Damian said speaking for me, afterwards there was nothing said, I wanted to cry again but I didn't, I just held it in.

Damian looked at me and I knew he saw sadness in my eyes. But he just went under the bed I was sitting on, not caring really and he pulled out the bag that I saw him with when the shoot out happen. He opened it and I couldn't believe what I saw.

"But we got something good out of it." Damian said to me, and smirked at Marco.

Make sure you vote, follow and comment!!!❤️ I have a goal so make sure you tell your friends about the book and everything thing. Thank you guys so much for the support.💕