Chapter 15 (Finale)

Robin Grayson POV

"Dude. How many times did he shoot you?" Wally asked.

"Like. Seven." I said. Looking at all of the patched up bullet wounds.

"It was actually nine times sir." Alfred said walking into the room with Bruce. "I counted as I was pulling them out of you."

"Really. He got me nine times. Damn. I thought I avoided more than that."

"I would've dodged them all." Wally bragged.

"Says the guy that got a sword through his stomach."

"Hey!" Wally touched the bandage around his waist. "He caught me by surprise."

"Whatever." I then turned to Bruce who was just watching us argue. "How's Babs?"

"She's fine. I took her to her father's office."

"Hey. Do you know how this guy knew who your identities." Wally said.

"And somehow you do to?" Bruce asked glaring at Wally. "Mind telling me how you know."

"Your boy in red told me." Batman then glared at me. I just shrugged. "But that's not what I was saying. This guy knew who you were. Do you think he told Barbara?"

"Hey. That's a good point. Did she say anything?" I said looking back at Bruce.

Bruce shook his head. "She seemed fine. I don't think he told her anything."

__________________________

Barbara's POV

I can't believe that Dick is actually Robin.

Does that mean Bruce Wayne is Batman.
Wow. I never would have guessed that.

__________________________

Robin Grayson POV

"And I don't think he'll tell anyone anything after what I said."

"What did you tell him?" Wally asked.

"Oh yeah. You were unconscious. Oh man you missed something amazing. Batman went all mad on the clone me." I explained.

"Ahhh really. Damn. I just had to get knocked out."

"Hey. Why did you let the clone me go anyway?" I asked.

"Because it was much easier to set him free than to go up to Arkham or blackgate and say. This looks like Dick Grayson. But it isn't."

I looked at Bruce. It was a good excuse but there was another reason why he let him go. Maybe he didn't want to see me in prison. Or maybe he felt sorry for the kid. But it all worked out well in the end.

"Anyway." Bruce said. "Deathstroke is in blackgate penitentiary, Barbara's safe. You two are safe. It's late. It's been a long day. It's time for some sleep. Wally, does Barry or your parents know you're here?"

"They have no clue." Wally replied with a smile.

Bruce sighed. "I'll call Barry and tell him you're here."