Chapter 2

"Fox River?" I asked, appalled. "You can't do that!" I yelled, walking around the table, towards the judge. "You can't send me there! I'm a woman!" The judge smiled at my objection and stepped down to leave.

"I can and I will send you there. You have threatened the lives of hundreds of people and based on your past actions, I have to take your remarks seriously. And because of that, you belong in a place where there are people, specifically men, who are just as dangerous as you." I shook my head, suddenly fearing for my life. A prison full of men who hadn't been with a women in years? They're basically sending me to my death.

"No!" I cried out, running towards him, wanting to knock some sense into him. Guards rushed towards me, but I kicked my leg out and smashed it against their knees. I continued forward, my eyes focused on the judge. His eyes opened wide with fright, but before I could reach him, I felt something hit my skull and I fell to the floor, darkness flooding my vision.

***

I groaned in pain as my head throbbed. My body swayed from side to side and I opened my eyes slowly, getting adjusted to the light coming from outside. Wait, outside? I looked around and saw that I was in the back of a van, with two guards in front of me. My hands were in cuffs and were chained to the bottom of the van.

"Where am I?" I asked groggily, trying to get my eyes to focus.

"In a prisoner transport van. We're taking you to Fox River." One of the guards responded. I noticed that they were staring at my chest for a while and I looked down and rolled my eyes. I was in an orange jumpsuit and the zipper was open in a way that exposed my breasts. For being thirty-five, they were still nice and perky. They probably left it open on purpose.

"Bunch of pervs." I muttered, adjusting myself in the uncomfortable seat. One of the guards smirked and didn't try to hide the fact that he was checking me out.

"Hey, we don't get a lot of females on this route often, so I'll take in as much as I can. In fact," He leaned forward and ran his slimy hand down my cheek. "I think I'll take advantage of the moment." Before he could move his hand, I turned my face and bit down on his fingers. He screamed as I drew blood, not letting go.

"Let go!" His friend yelled, trying to yank me away from him. I let go and spit his blood in his face.

"Touch me again and I'll bite your fingers off." I growled, very seriously. He sat back, clutching his hand. For the rest of the ride, they didn't mess with me, though the guard whose finger I bit glared at me the entire time. When the van stopped, the guards opened the door and unlocked my cuffs that connected to the floor, but left the normal cuffs on me.

"She's all yours." The injured guard said, pushing me towards another guard. All these damn guards, I can't even keep up. Once I was outside, I looked around and saw the prisoners outside in the yard, staring at me. Jaws dropped when they saw that I was a female and they all shouted and ran to the fence.

"Hey pretty lady! Who ya here for?!"

"I'd like a piece of that!" Catcalls sounded and I groaned, knowing that this was what I was going to have to go through for the rest of my life.

"Better get used to this, fish." The guard that took me said. He had on a uniform and a hat, and his beady eyes glinted with something suspicious. The way he looked me up and down suggested that he was no better than the prisoners.