3

HARRY'S POV:

Ughhhhhhh.......what a HORRIBLE hangover. Did I really drink THAT much last night? Maybe I didn't have enough to eat, so it affected me more. Ughhh......I don't usually feel this bad from hangovers. This is sh.it! I'm gonna have to cancel everything for today. I know it. This just isn't good.

I could barely open my eyes. Maybe they WERE open. I couldn't see. That's all I knew right now. I didn't want to open my eyes, because I was sure that would be followed by parallyzing dizziness. Immediately followed by  puking.

I'll just lay here and not rush things. When someone calls me, I'll try and function. Until then....blahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Note to self: don't do this again....until at LEAST next week. Heh hehe. I'm not an alcoholic, I thought sarcastically to myself.

From beside me, I realized I could hear someone breathing.

Uh oh.....I really DID drink that much last night!!! Ohhhh nooooo. This is not me. This is not "how I roll". Dammit Harry. What the fvck. As.shole......wait....it's coming back to me now! Didn't Sam text me last night?

She DID! Yes! Now, did she come here? Or did I go to her place? I don't remember.

But still......I didn't want anything to happen with Sam, either. I just wanted a friend. To get to know her. See what she's like. See if she continued to intrigue me. Well, I guess she intrigued me plenty.

Maybe our clothes are on. Maybe we just cuddled.

Bloody hell, I'm so hungover!

Ok. I gotta get my eyes open. I gotta get up. Brush it off. Hydrate like a damn fish.

I opened my eyes. Were they open? Or was it still dark out? No. They're opened. I see a door. Good. I didn't drink myself blind. Heh. Hey, you never know.

As my eyes adjusted, I could see more of the room. What kind of place did Sam live in? I definitely went to HER place, cause Kevin's party pad was prettier than this. Sheeesh.

I could see a plain white room. Plain white walls. A plain white mean looking door, and a single, plain recessed lamp in the ceiling in one corner, with a pretty dull bulb in it. Probably a 40 watt.

WEIRD apartment. What is this girl into?

I wiped my eyes, and focused again, and looked down beside me at Samantha's legs.

Nice legs, I thought.

I looked her up from there. She was sleeping on her side, and had on white cottony men's boxer briefs, and a plain white, tight beater tank top that was pushed half way up her back.

Nice back, I thought.

And, since I missed it....nice as.s too!

My eyes moved up more, since I was having fun taking my good old time looking her over. I had never done this before, actually. Taken the time to just slowly LOOK at a woman. Especially when she didn't know it. This was way more fun. Not having her be all self conscious and giggly and trying to position herself so she'd look sexy but yet natural. They all did that. I hated that. That, and makeup. I hate makeup.

This was fun. Innocently studying a woman. I'll have to do this more often. They usually wake up before me though. That's the problem. Dammit. Women are HOT.

So I continued upwards with my eyes. Nice shoulders, I thought, as I went through my "Little Red Riding Hood"-like check list.....

Nice hai........wait.....Sam?

This is NOT Sam.

Sam is a BLONDE!

Ahhhhhhhh crap! What DID I do last night!? Or WHO did I do, rather???