6

HARRY'S POV:

I woke up on a metal table, under a bright light. No one was around. I immediately knew where I was and tried to get up. Silly me. I should have known they'd have that covered. I was strapped down. Leather straps on my wrists and ankles. Brilliant.

I layed there for who knows how long. An hour? Two hours? All I could do was lay there. Not being able to itch itches. Not being able to wipe my mouth when it felt wet and drooly. Not being able to PEE, dammit. Let alone poop. I don't even remember the last time I did that. Maybe in my sleep? When they said we were asleep for days? Who knows. What WERE we supposed to do when we had to go? Bang on the door like crazy like Jenna did? If they're gonna hold us hostage, at least they could give us at least a CLUE about sh.it like this? Jesus. Are they even HUMAN?

I'm a celebrity. Surely there must be tons of police and FBI searching for me by now, right? I must be all over the news....

I felt so HELPLESS. In every possible way a human could feel helpless.

And hopeless. I had missed shows I was supposed to do. I had missed radio. Parties. People who needed my time for one thing or another....I missed  singing. I missed my guitar. I missed music. I missed my mom. My dad. My sister. My friends. My music people. I missed fame.

Even Jenna doesn't even know who I am! I never got the chance to tell her! Not that she'd know who I was even then...I'm not THAT famous in the States yet... But still....
Do I tell her who I am? Who exactly she saved the other night? Or would that make her do even "more" to save me next time something goes wrong? Maybe I shouldn't mention it. I don't know. Doesn't really matter anyway. I'll see what happens. If I ever get out of these fvcking shackles. These dudes are sick. Why do they have a table with shackles? What do they plan to do to us?
A feeling of horrible dread came over me when I inagined lab experiments, knives, saws, Jenna.....
I layed here for ever, it seemed....

Dammit I have to pee!

Wow. Peeing is what got me into this ENTIRE nightmare in the first place! Go figure.

I wish I never had to pee that night. I wish I could go right back to the very last moment that life had been  NORMAL, and make a different decision. And right now I'd be hanging with friends or being with Sam....

BUT...I never would have met JENNA......

Sh.it! JENNA!!!

What had they done to her by now?? Oh God.

JENNA'S POV:

I cried and sobbed until I literally fell asleep. Right there, in a ball, in front of the door.

When I woke up, I looked around at the empty room, and decided to wait to "make my payment" on the bed. The floor was cold.

I had just layed down, and cozied up in the bloody sheet, when the door slid opened.

Marcus came through.

Oh God. Here we go.

I immediately started shaking.

He walked over to me and grabbed my arm and lifted me up with one hand. Ouch. That wasn't fun, thank you.

He said "ya gotta use the bathroom?"

As soon as he said that, I was almost peeing myself. I hadn't even realized I hadn't been to the bathroom in....how long? They must have had bed pans under us when we were asleep or something.

Because hasn't it been days?

I shook my head yes to Marcus, without looking at him.

He led me by the arm down the hall.