12

JENNA'S POV:

No Harry, No!!! Look at me, please, I begged inside my mind as I screamed. We both had our faces locked in our final glances together, and he broke it! He gave one last look of desperation, up and down my body, back to my eyes, then he closed his tightly. NO!!! Open your eyes Harry! Please open them. Please look at me.

He leaned his head against the wall. He looked almost like Jesus, standing there, arms outstretched in shackles, in blood stained underwear...blood all over his mouth and down his chin like a zombie who just had a meal, sweaty hair sticking to his head, face soaked in tears that just kept pouring out of his eyes...

He looked so terrible, yet so beautiful in his final moments on Earth.

I wished it were me up there instead, because I couldn't handle going on without him. Especially going on in this hell I'd be in until they killed me too.

I wanted to scream for Harry to look at me, but I couldn't stop screaming after hearing the second click! I couldn't form words.

I looked at his chest going up and down while he hyperventilated. Maybe he'd pass out before he got shot. That would be ideal for him. Maybe that's why he put his head up and back like that. To make himself pass out.....

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My entire body would have jumped off the table, had I not been strapped down.

It took a few seconds to register that what I had just heard was the gun. Going off. Not just a click this time. But a bullet. A bullet came out.

A BULLET CAME OUT!!!!!!

I looked up at Harry's head. It was still leaning back against the wall. His face was scrunched up in pain.

I looked his whole body up and down. I didn't see anything. No new blood. No hole.

Where did it hit him? In his mouth? Where?? Where!! WHERE?????????

Suddenly, he opened his scrunched up eyes and looked straight over at me. His eyes widened.

I had to get myself to stop screaming. But I couldn't.

Nothing was registering right. A bullet came out. I heard it. He heard it. But his eyes were opened. He was looking at me up and down. Confusion.......what is happening????

Out of the corner of my eye, that's when I saw Marcus suddenly fall to the floor.

What?

What!

If I could get my mind together.....

Harry looked away from me, to Marcus.

I looked over towards Marcus.

I couldn't see Marcus anymore. I couldn't see from lying here flat. My neck strained even more, but I still couldn't look down at where he was.

I looked back at Harry.

The bullet....didn't hit Harry? It didn't hit Harry! It hit Marcus....how did it hit him? Did he shoot himself? No...his arm was aimed outstretched at Harry.

I jerked my head the opposite way, towards the door.

Vince was standing there, arm out, gun aimed towards where Marcus used to stand.

He looked over at me, then up at Sir, who was behind me, I guessed. I didn't even know where he was.

He slowly moved his gun aiming arm over....."keep moving.....go PAST Harry. Go. Go. Go.....keep going......don't stop at Harry, please, oh please God, don't stop there...." I thought desperately to myself, in silence. Silence. I had stopped screaming. I just realized that. The room was quiet. Still. The only thing moving was Vince's arm.

When it passed by Harry, the breath I had been holding unconsciously burst out in a sigh.

And when it finally stopped, it stopped right above me. Was he going to move it down now? Was he going to shoot me?

Harry.

I had to get one last look at my Harry Styles.

I whipped my head back the opposite way and looked into Harry's eyes. But his bulging out eyes were looking at Vince. "No. No! NO! Please!" Harry  shouted in a hoarse voice.

I didn't look away. I had to see Harry, until I saw nothing. I cringed. But kept my eyes open just enough to see him.

"Vince...what are you..." I heard Sir's voice ask quietly.

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry burst out with another sudden yell and his eyes looked all over me. Then down at the floor next to me. I thought I heard a muffled thump on the floor.

Nothing made sense. My ears were ringing again. I checked Harry's entire body again. Still no holes. No new blood. He's still awake.....suddenly his eyes left me and darted to the door.

I whipped my head back to Vince again. Behind him, standing in the doorway, were two black figures, with machine guns raised right at Vince. He didn't even seem to notice them yet. He looked at Harry's eyes, then at mine, and in curiousity, he looked slowly back behind him.

He took one look at the men in black, and turned back to me, then to Harry. He gave Harry a nod, and with that, his arm raised up, and he put his gun in his mouth...

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince collapsed to the floor.

All that was left was two men in black riot looking gear. Helmets. Machine guns. Bullet proof everything.

They burst into the room. Guns aiming everywhere they looked. Every corner. Under every table. At me. At Harry.

One gave a wave out the door, and more of them poured into the room.

I looked over at Harry. I felt relief, but I still wasn't sure why yet. Should I be relieved? They looked like cops, right? Were we safe? Were we alive? Were the bad men dead?

It all happened so fast, from the moment they shackled Harry to the wall, till now.....yet, it had seemed all in slow motion. I still couldn't register all of what happened. But I think I was supposed to feel relief.

I WANTED to feel relief. I didn't have the energy to feel anything else. It HAD to be ok to be relieved.

Harry was watching the men search around the room and check the bodies on the floor.

I jumped when one of the men took off his helmet and walked up to me.

"It's ok Miss...I'm a police officer. We're the S.W.A.T. team. You're safe. I'm going to unstrap your straps, ok? In the background across the room, I heard another one of the men ask "Are you Harry Styles?"

I couldn't even talk. I couldn't answer. I just stared, wide eyed at the man. I think I nodded an ok to him.

He unbuckled my wrist straps, and I instantly sat up.

And instantly, my vision turned into a pin hole of light, and I felt myself falling over sideways.

Then blackness. Echos of voices in the room. Faded out, and the final pinhole of light turned to blackness......