20

HARRY'S POV:

When I opened my eyes, I was confused for a split second, looking straight up at....coats. Sweaters. Jackets. Hoodies. Shelves on the side with hats, scarves, gloves, an umbrella in the corner...

But it didn't take long for the images to come flooding back into my mind from last night.

Yes. THIS was why I woke up in the closet.

I turned my head to look at Jenna. She was already staring back at me. Laying on her stomach, head leaning on her one hand, upright, just watching me. She had a beautiful smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes. I'd never seen that twinkle before. Maybe she was happy again. Maybe she'd always had that, but I'd only ever seen her in danger, so it was hidden. It was a beautiful twinkle, anyway. She was even more beautiful this morning than she'd looked to me the whole time I knew her so far. I think the happiness in her eyes did it. Topped it all off.

I smiled shyly back at her. I was still remembering last night, so I felt a little funny. But it was a wonderful funny. Like butterflies in my stomach funny. Like, I can't believe we did that, funny. Like, hashtag HEAVEN, funny.

When I thought of that last one, I laughed outloud.

"What!?" she asked in confusion.

"Sorry...I was just....remembering last night, and a funny thought came to my mind", I told her.

"Ok....?" she waited to hear.

"Hashtag HEAVEN", I said flat out.

She laughed and slapped my arm.

"Seriously though....yesterday...was THE best day in my entire life. I swear to God. And last night...was THE best love making I've ever had, or probably will EVER have in my entire life, I swear to God", I admitted.

"It was pretty fvcking epic, wasn't it?" she asked.

"There are no words for it, Jenna", I said.

And there weren't words for it. I couldn't even describe it. I couldn't believe no one had made up a word to describe what we had last night. Even if they did have a word for it, there still wouldn't be a word for it, I figured. Perhaps...no one else has ever felt like I do in this moment about last night. That's probably it. Yeah. :)

Jenna laughed, "Dude...we slept in a closet!"

I laughed too, "And had SE.X in a closet!"

We both laughed and cuddled closer. She laid her head on my chest and I turned to her and laid my arm up over  her back.

As if on cue, at the same time, we both said a quiet "I love you" to eachother. Then we laughed again, at our coincidence.

She began to lightly trace her fingers over my skin up and down my chest, getting further and further down each time, until she skimmed them over a "puddle" that had "mysteriously" formed  near my belly button.

She stopped and circled it, and one part of the circle included the tip of "it", which had long been standing at attention...hence the small puddle.

I couldn't stand it anymore. Thinking of last night. Seeing her today. Loving her. Being able to finally make love to her. I rolled up and over her body half way, pushing her gently down to lie flat on her back. She gasped and stared me in the eyes, and I could see the lust in them. She wanted me, just as badly as I wanted her.

I rolled the rest of the way on top of her, and took both of her wrists gently, and put them on the floor above her head, on top of her long dark hair that was splayed out around her head.