8

JENNA'S POV:

It was a rude awakening the next "morning". I don't even know if we slept a full 8 hours. Or...maybe we slept for 24 hours. Who knew?

It just sucked being awakened by Vince and Marcus standing over us, kicking us in the shoulders to wake us up.

We opened our eyes, and they were standing there, and there was a needle in Vince's hand.

What did they have planned for us NOW?? Nervousness seeped over my body. What the hell was the needle for?

I looked over at Harry, who was wiping his eyes, and he looked over at me. Worry was on both of our faces.

Last night was sooo great....I never wanted the reality of our situation to come back. But here it was. In full force....complete with a syringe. Lovely.

In through the doorway walked "Sir".

He asked how we were...airquotes..."making out".

Harry finally let him down and told him we weren't a couple. We'd only just met the night he found us.

Sir didn't really seem to believe it, but he was intrigued.

Then, he gave Vince a nod, and nodded towards Harry.

Sir isn't a man of many explanations or conversations, I've noticed. He just comes, orders people to commit violence, and goes. Fvcking coward.

Vince bent over, and Marcus held a gun out towards me.

Vince lifted Harry's arm, and sunk the needle into his forearm. Right through one of his many tattoos.

Harry didn't seem to like needles. Which was weird, for someone with so many tattoos.

I had started to move towards Harry, wanting to stop Vince, but Marcus was right there with the gun at my head. Harry put his other arm out and tried to block me with it so I wouldn't make more trouble.

He was right, but....what the hell were they injecting into him? Would he die? Is that why they left us alone last night? So we could have one last night?

Vince and Marcus walked off the mattress, and went to the door.

I HAD to ask. "Sir....please....what was that you gave him?"

Sir said "Good luck! Hope you make it."

But he said it to ME. He hoped I made it? Harry was the one who had just been stabbed with who knows what. It could have been HIV. Who fvcking knew with these monsters?

He walked through the door, then turned and said "Nasty nasty drugs."

I had NO idea what to think. That only confirmed that I guess it wasn't a disease.

HARRY'S POV:

Being kicked awake wasn't my idea of a good morning. Then, getting a needle in the arm from a non-medical person didn't make it any better. Sounds like they injected me with some drug. I have no clue what, or what it will do to me. But I'm guessing it's not gonna be something mild. Not with these people.

After our tormentors left the room, I told Jenna I apologize for any odd way I might act when the drugs kick in. She just hoped I'd be alive. That was her concern. She said at least it wasn't a disease, like AIDS or something nasty. I guess that's a good thing.

But I've taken some effed up drugs before in my years. They can make for some effed up times.

And I've seen friends and people on all sorts of things....it wasn't pretty.