11

HARRY'S POV:

When we got to the room with the strap table, there she still was. Lying on it, strapped down.

Whimpering quietly as she stared straight up to the ceiling. Thank God, she seemed fine, considering. Sir was nowhere in sight. Vince pushed me into the room and pushed me away hard so I stumbled into a table. I heard Jenna gasp, and she whipped her head sideways to look. Her eyes widened when she saw me. "HARRY!! HARRY!!! Oh my god", she sobbed now, "You're alive!" She sobbed uncontrollably now.

I could barely get myself to look at her, I was so wracked with guilt and failure.

I wanted to go to her. But my shame kept me in place and wouldn't let me move.

Sir burst into the room and saw me and looked relieved.

Marcus walked weakly in a few seconds behind him.

Seeing his arm made a wave of nausea so strong rock across my body, that along with the guilt and failure and the whole situation, I started gagging. Doubled over, gagging.

Marcus pulled out his gun, reloaded I supposed, and pointed it to us next to Vince.

I saw Sir walking towards me from the corner of my watering eye as I gagged. I wanted to stand up and block myself, knowing he'd probably hit me for trying to escape.

I was right.

He walked over to me and didn't even pause before he knocked me across the face with the back of his hand. Since I wasn't prepared, I flew a few feet and fell over. I was still ready to puke. I heard Jenna shout "NO!"

"Get him tied to the wall. NOW", Sir ordered his two goons.

They sprang towards me and each grabbed under one of my arms and lifted me up. They guided me to walk to the far wall where I noticed shackles for hands, and shackles for feet chained to the wall.

This was NOT going to be good.

They let me go in front of the wall, then spun me around and slammed my back against the wall between the shackles. My head hit after my back. I saw stars for a second, as they cuffed each hand and each foot.

Then they stepped back and admired their work a second, before turning back towards Sir, who was now standing next to Jenna. Jenna was wimpering again. Totally naked, face so wet you'd think she had just walked out of a pool, trapped, straining to look at me, but too exhausted to keep lifting her head to see me. She kept giving up and letting her head drop, then as if she couldn't help it. she'd lift up again, and look at me in desperation.

Next time she lifted up, I immediately said "I love you Jenna. I'm sorry I didn't make it to get help. I tried."

Sir burst into my speech with "Oh do go on. Say your last sweet nothings. Because they WILL BE....your LAST. For your little stunt, it is time for you to die. And then your precious Jenna here, will be all ours, to do whatever we want with. Until we bore of her, that is. But we don't bore easily. There will be plenty of time. Plenty of THINGS to do in the meantime."

I could barely hear him over Jenna's crying now. It was the kind of crying where you cry your last breath out so hard, that you struggle to get the next breath to keep on crying. Her face was beet red. Her entire body struggled under her straps. Her wrist closest to me was starting to bleed, she was struggling so hard.

But I heard what I needed to hear.

I was about to die.

And Jenna would be here without me. A playtoy for three men, until they decided she was used up, and killed her too.