21

Prologue, I suppose you could say.

7 Years Later........

HARRY'S POV:

"I love you Madison. You'll always be my girl." I said as I looked into her pale blue eyes, not expecting an answer.

Of course she wasn't going to answer me. She was just about a year old. Her dark curls bounced down the back of her neck as she toddled towards Jenna in the living room.

From the side, Nolan jumped into my lap, now that it was free of that pesky little sister that seemed to hog up daddy all the time.

I wrestled him down and tickled his tummy with my lips and chin as I covered it in kisses as he squealed in delight. God, I loved this almost 3 year old little brunette boy. I loved this one year old girl. I loved this woman. I loved this beautiful house in the country side near where I had grown up. I loved my recording studio. I loved our frequent musical visitors and great parties. I loved when Aunt Brooke and Uncle Niall (one of my best friends in the music industry) would come over to babysit while Jenna and I would fly off to Ibiza or somewhere for a night or two of romance and partying.

I loved when Jenna and I would tuck the kids into bed and we'd go into the studio basement and she'd sing with me, or just watch musical collaborations happen with our famous guests. Turns out she had a sweet, strong singing voice, I discovered when I finally got her to stop being embarrassed to sing in front of me.

I loved that my family toured around with me whenever I had to go. We'd have to hire private teachers to bring on the road when the kids were bigger. But it would be worth it. We'd never be apart. And that's all that mattered to us.

Sometimes I'd stop and think of those 6 days all those years ago, and how Jenna saved me in every way you could save someone, I think. We'd braved all that happened to us, and when it was over, we managed to put it all behind, with hardly any after effects, other than occasional flashbacks, which would send us running into eachother's arms. We tribute our healing to us communicating everything together and supporting eachother every step of the way.

She'd given me a second chance at life. She'd given me the greatest feeling in the world, her love. And she'd given me my greatest loves in the Universe. Our children. And she continued, year after year, to give me all the lyrical material I'd ever need, and then some, which my fans ate up every few years on new albums.

In return, I gave her everything she could ever want. Not that she wanted much more than to just be with me and raise a loving family together and live happily ever after. But all the extra stuff that I could easily afford to give her, was a nice bonus. But most importantly, I gave her my endless loyalty and love and the safety of my arms whenever she needed them.

I let Nolan recover from his laughter fit, and pulled him up into my lap, and scootched over with him, to sit against the wall with Jenna, who had Maddi in her lap.

We sat and looked out at the English fields, then turned to each other. She reached over and put her hand on mine. My Jenna. Mrs. Jenna Styles. My Angel.

While the electricity ran through my arm, we smiled at each other, then looked down at our babies, and wondered what else this wonderful life had in store for us....................................

THE END.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES, "Cross My Heart" and "The Resident".
Those are the ones everyone really really likes.
Thanks!