9

JENNA'S POV:

I don't think we got to sleep for very long. It didn't seem like it.

Another rude awakening was upon us. We must not sleep very much, because when we get hit and kicked awake like this, I can never understand how we don't hear the loud metal door sliding first to give us warning. But we never do.

So yes. Vince and Marcus hit and kicked us awake. I got a good shot in the stomach. That felt great. Knocked the wind out of me. And of course, when Harry noticed, he tried to move to me and block me, but only received one himself for that valiant effort. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't try to help me, because it only makes things worse, usually for him.

They finally gave up beating us. It wasn't a hard beating. Just enough to be inconvenient and piss us off.

I would have preferred the beating to continue, compared to what happened next.

Vince took out his gun and aimed it at my head. As per the usual routine. I think he knows that things will go his way much easier with Harry, when I'm threatened with immediate death. That way Harry will listen and obey every single detail. Douchebag. (Vince, I mean.)

Marcus took the gun from Vince, and and Vince ordered Harry's underwear off.

Harry's listened, of course.

Vince told Harry to get up and kneel on all fours.

Harry froze for a second, but listened, with a quick defeated glance at me. I saw a glimpse of the horror in his eyes and my heart sank in my chest.
No. They're not gonna.....they wouldn't.....

Vince pulled down his jeans, and knealt behind Harry, while Marcus kept the gun right at my head and watched with a smile.

Harry let out a pain filled shout, and then bit his lips and willed himself to be silent. As silent as possible, at least. He couldn't help the grunts of pain the escaped every few seconds.

I tried to look away, but Marcus tapped me on the skull with the gun barrel. It hurt bad. I rubbed it, and took my time "recovering" from that, so I wouldn't have to look at Harry, like I was obviously supposed to. They wanted me to watch the humiliating assault on him. I didn't want to see him like this though. It was too much.

I couldn't stall anymore. I sat there helpless as Harry was assaulted. I closed my eyes as much as I could. I tried looking slightly past him, so I wouldn't really see it in all its horrible detail.

It seemed to take forever. Harry was having trouble keeping quiet. I was having trouble seeing through the tears that filled my eyes now and made everything blurry, for which I was glad.

Alas, it was over. Vince relieved himself roughly, causing Harry to cry out once more, and slapped Harry's ass, hard, for a finale of humiliation.

Then both him and Marcus left the room, laughing, and slid the door shut.

Harry collapsed onto the mattress and tried to collect himself. "Fuuuuck. Mother FVCKER!!" He kept repeating. "Are you fvcking kidding me? Really?

I crawled over to him and positioned my legs Indian style and grabbed his head and brought it over to rest it on them.

He layed on his side, and I took his free, top hand, and held it in both of mine and kissed it a few times. Then I gently placed it down on my thigh, and went to work stroking his face, back through his mop of curls.

He seemed to calm down quickly and recover. Sometimes a tear would fall down off my chin and land at his hairline. He'd blink as it startled him, and he'd hold my thigh tighter for a second.