7

HARRY'S POV:

Finally someone came into the room. It was Vince. He unbuckled me and stood me up. I was still stiff in the stomach, but it was tolerable. He held up a gun to me and said "No sh.it. Just come with me and you'll see your precious bi.tch." I just wanted to see her, so I behaved. He must have seen he look in my eyes, as I searched the room for a weapon or anything.

He lead me across the hall, to a bathroom. What a sh.it hole bathroom. A toilet and a shower.

He stood in the doorway and waited while I did my bizz. Glad I'm not poop shy.
As I sat on the toilet and looked around, I noticed two small dirty hand prints on the wall. It was creepy and weird. Who else did they have captive here? I shuddered and looked away to finish.

He lead me out of the bathroom and down the hall. It was nice to actually WALK this time. I memorized the halls and locations and everything I could see. Tried to see out windows of rooms as I walked by...there wasn't much. Just a dark hall, and some dark rooms.

Finally we got to "our door". I got some chills suddenly, as I wondered what I would find inside. They could have killed her, for all I know. "Whatever she needed to do"....

I tried to get it out of my mind, and be happy to see her, in case she needed me to be.

The door slid open.

There she was. Oh thank God, she was alive. She was sitting in the middle of the floor, with her back facing the door. Knees tucked up under her chin, head leaning down on them. This wasn't a good sign.

The door closed behind me and I just stood there silently. Her clothes were dirty. And looked....wet?

I didn't know what to do. Or say. She had told me to stay away from her and stop being so nice, before. So.........

To hell with that. I had to check her out. Make sure she was ok.

When I took a step, she turned, saw me, and jumped up and ran straight to me.

She practically flew into my arms. It startled me, because I thought she wanted her distance...?

She was very careful not to hit my stomach, though. How thoughtful of her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, just like when I saw her last, and I wrapped my arms around her body. And she simply broke down into tears.

This was another not good sign.

All I could do was stand there and hold her, even with her cold, damp clothes against the skin of my bare front. There WAS nothing I could possibly do. Whether in this jail, or out in the real world. I kissed her head several times, and told her "It's ok.....it'll be ok.....I'm ok.....thank you.....you saved me yet again......it's ok...."

When her sobs started getting softer, I asked her what I could barely contain myself from asking any longer.

"Please tell me what he did to you, Jenna".

At first she was silent. I didn't blame her. I asked her again, "Please".

This time I pulled her head away from my chest, and pulled her chin up gently, to look at me.

Her eyes looked so sad and broken, I couldn't stand it.

I just couldn't take it. I couldn't take ANY of THIS anymore.

I just wanted to be back in the normal world, free...famous....making music....partying....

And I wanted this girl to be the same. So what if I never met her. She'd be FINE right now if I she had never seen me! FINE! She'd be FREE right now.