Magic Bullet- part one

"Coming your way!" Derek's voice came over my earpiece. I scanned the street looking for a beast with red eyes with a pair of blue behind it.

"I see nothing," I informed him.
"He's not going to barrel down the street dumbass look closer!"

I did as Derek said and saw a pair of red eyes peering at me from an alley way twenty yards away.

"How fast can you run?" Derek asked me.
"Uh... Never checked  before but I can run a two mile in 9minutes and 30seconds. "Well you better hope you break that record, get to the mountain ash fast!"

That's when the alpha struck.

It started pounding down the street. I spun on my heel and sprinted the other way.

I heard Derek jumping from roof to roof being my eyes in the sky kind of guy.

"He's gaining! Take a left!" He ordered. I did as he said sliding a bit on the wet concrete and then sprinting down a smaller ally way.

I threw boxes and trash cans behind me hoping to slow the beast but it didn't happen. The ally way lead to the right and I quickly turned my feet pounding on the ground. The alpha slammed into the wall behind me giving me an advantage as I sprinted into the main road jumping over the hood  a car passing.

I ran into the next ally way but I didn't hear the beast.

"Derek where is it!?" I whispered in a panting voice.
"It's chasing a car for some reason.." Derek responded.
"Where!" I asked. I wasn't going to let some random civilian die again.
"Two blocks over!"
"Left? Right? Forward? Behind!?"
"Down the street you just passed!"

I bolted from my spot down the street. I saw the alpha chasing a sparkly green car. I picked up my pace grabbing my pistol from my belt in the process.

The car stopped almost hitting a car. But didn't proceed. I noticed the alpha jump over the car to the other side and break the window. "No!" I yelled aiming down the sights and shooting.

The bullet embedded it's self in the alphas wrist. To bad it wasn't a wolfsbane bullet. The beast jumped away into an ally way. I noticed Derek on hot pursuit.

Suddenly the person in the car stepped out. She had a shotgun in hand. She shot it into the air causing me to skid to a stop ten yards away.

"COMEON!" She yelled.

Wait... I know that voice. Kate.

I angrily pointed my gun at the weapon and shot. The shotgun fell from her hands and the the ground. I quickly ran forward. She turned around pulling a pistol out from her belt. But I was there knocking it loose and shoving her towards her car with my gun pointed under her chin.

"What the hell are you doing!" I exclaimed.
"Junior?, put the gun down and we will talk."

I put the gun down and took a step back. She walked away and pulled a rifle out of her trunk also grabbing a wolfsbane bullet. She started aiming towards the houses.

I saw the alpha and Derek behind it.

"Kate, dont!" I ordered.
She turned towards me. "Unless you forgot hot shot the women out the leaders," she said smugly as she aimed down the sites and shot.

I watched in amazement as she didn't hit the alpha but Derek.

"AHH! Chris what the hell!" He groaned.

"Kate what the hell!" I exclaimed ending the call with Derek and shoving the ear piece into my pocket.

"What?" She asked innocently. I glared at her as my dad pulled up.

"You called him?!" I asked annoyed.
"I didn't know you where out here trying to get yourself killed," she informed me.
"I can handle my self just fine," I growled.

My dad was about to say something before I cut him off.

"I had a plan! Draw the alpha out as bait, run to a circle of mountain ash and then shoot him with multiple shot gun shells of wolfsbane. But then Kate here showed up and started shooting up the streets!"

My dad nodded and walked over to Kate.

"Get in the car," he ordered.
"What no hello?" Kate asked.
"All I have is put the damn assault rifle out before someone notices!"

Kate did as he said. 

"You to," my dad said pointing to his car.

>>>

I was behind Stiles jeep pulling out of school. I was tired annoyed and pissed.

Suddenly Stiles came to a stop. "What the hell man?" I murmured to my self. I looked ahead to see Stiles getting out of his car towards a guy in a leather jacket.

Scott came running up and I had a feeling this was Derek.

I jumped out of my truck.

"What's going on!?"

Then I saw Derek with a bloody arm.

This took to long to write I am sorry. I've been very busy with a lot of things. I'm also dealing with one of my close friends who started getting into drugs and I'm trying to help him out of it. So I am sorry if it takes a bit longer to update. I hope you liked this chapter even if it was short and seeya guys later.