Start of something new

"W-what are you saying?" Lydia asked her eyes wide.
"I'm saying we need to take a break," I repeated.
Lydia's eyes widened even more and it seemed tears threatened to spill.
"Why?"

"Why? Lydia, are you asking why? You kissed Jackson! You crawled back to the biggest Jackass in the world! I almost died for you! Lydia I want to be able to trust you-"

"Chris, you can," she tried to reason placing a hand on my shoulder.

I took a step back out of her reach. "First you kiss one of my closest friends, then Jackson! Lydia you'll just do it again! And next time it might be more than a few kisses!" I exclaimed.

"Don't blame this all on me? Chris do you see how the other girls in this school look at you? How Erica constantly flirts with you, do you know how much that hurts and bothers me?"

"No Lydia I don't see those things because the only girl I cared about making an impression on was you. And yes Lydia I know how it feels to see every guy hungrily stare at you. But you don't know what it's like to loose all trust in you because you don't know how it's like to turn your back not knowing whether whoever your dating lips are attached to someone else's!" I exclaimed

"Chris," she pleaded.
"Lydia we are done," I informed her walking away.

I walked into my class and sat down in the back of the class putting my head down.

>>>

I was reading the translation Allison sent me on the way to my next class. I noticed Stiles trying to have Lydia tell him something as he followed her through the hallways like a lost puppy.

My phone buzzed and a message from Allison popped up.

A- Men's locker room now! Urgent

I sighed that's all the way across the school and away from my class. But with everything going on right now I can't ignore my sister.

I started walking towards the locker room when suddenly my ears picked up a heart beat. It continued to get faster and faster and faster.

"Allison!" I exclaimed as I picked up my speed turning a corner running right into someone. She started to fall down and I reached out and caught her with one arm and catching her books with my other hand.

I pulled her up and handed her books back. I realized I had never seen her before and she seemed a bit lost.

"Hey, sorry about that... Are you new?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm Claire I'm new- why did I just say that you already know I'm new and now I'm rambling," she said sheepishly blushing In embarrassment. She  nervously put a stray strand of her shiny brown hair behind her ear.

She looked up to me her bright blue eyes tearing into mine.

"I'm Chris, I would stay and chant but I really need to go right now- uh I'll see you around nice meeting you Claire!"

With that I sprinted down the hall and turned down the hallway that led to the locker room. I burst through the door to see a naked Jackson desperately trying to put on shorts and Allison against the locker looking rattled.

"Chris! Chris I'm fine!" She tried to say. I ignored her as I charged forward and pushed Jackson with wolf force causing him to fly back into the lockers knocking them down.

"I HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER!" He yelled getting up.
"Not against me you little prick," I growled.

Jackson charged forward tackling me into the showers. I pushed him off of me and sent a kick into his chest causing him to fly backwards into the wall a crater being formed.