Magic Bullet Part 2- "Study"session

Where are you getting your juice? Yes I agree best part of season 1 lol.
And guys, this is a weird chapter but this is when I'm bringing in my own story line. I hope you guys like it. Tell me what you think. (Start music if you want, after Chris pulls up to the house.

I rushed over to Derek who's eyes where flashing on and off blue.

"What are you doing! Stop that before someone sees!" I ordered.
"I can't!" He breathed out.
"The bullet.." I murmured.
"Derek, get up come on!" Scott said helping him to his feet.
He helped him into Stiles jeep and pulled Scott to the side.

"You're still studying with Allison right?" I asked him. Scott nodded.

"I need you to find a bullet. Don't ask why just trust me. It should be in a wooden box with a symbol on it."

"Why can't you do it," he asked. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Allison told me not to be around so I don't quote steal her boyfriend unquote."

"And you're going to just go with it even with Derek in this condition?" Scott asked.

"Scott trust me," I begged. He nodded before walking off. I motioned for Stiles to go and walked over to my truck.

"Chris!" A voice called out from behind me.

I turned around to see the queen bee herself.
"Yes Lydia?" I asked rather annoyed.
"I was thinking we could study at my house ," she informed me.
"Uh huh, and what made you think that?" I asked her annoyed.

"You got a 100 % on the History test, and I thought you could help me," she said twirling her hair.

I looked around seeing the annoyed kids wanting to get out of school. A few cars honked.

"Fine, but I don't know where you live," I informed her.

She smiled and walked to the other side of my car and got in. I hopped in and drove out of the school.

The ride was pretty awkward and silent except for when Lydia would tell me to turn.

I pulled up to a full brick house that's huge.

"This the place?" I asked looking around at the huge house.
"Yep," Lydia replied popping the P. She hopped out of my truck and walked away swaying her hips as she walked.

"Jesus," I complained grabbing my bag. I followed her inside the house seeing a tiny dog running to great us.

"Prada!" She exclaimed happily kneeling down and petting the little dog kissing it's forehead.

I smirked at the sight.

"Guess the cold hearted girl has a soft spot huh?" I teased. Her head whipped around in a fury. I raised an eyebrow daring her to make a move.

Her green eyes where analyzing me as if she where checking for a weakness. She must of spotted something because she rose up with a smirk.

She flicked her strawberry blonde hair back with her hand and walked up to me. Her arms wrapped themselves around my neck.

"Oh I have a few," she informed me.

I tried to ignore the fact that her body was once again pressed up to mine. And that I really wanted to kiss her again. Because her lips just look so soft and kissable and ohhhh this is what she wants.... But what if it's what I want.

"Convince me then, I don't bite that easily," I informed her.

She closed the space between us.
Well almost.