Night School

I wasn't aloud to leave the house after coming home from the hospital. The past week had been horrible. It wasn't the school part I was fine with that. I couldn't even go into my backyard. I wasn't aloud to go to the store or even go on a run. Because the alpha is coming for me! I couldn't help Scott control the shift. The only up factor was Lydia would come over every know and then and we would watch movies or do other things that led to us making out.

I was left with making a belt with three knives and able to hold my pistol.

"That looks nice," My dad informed me. I rolled my eyes at his comment. "It's ok, but you know I can't even use it cause somebody won't let me out of the house," I said annoyed.

"It's for your own safety!" My dad informed me. I shook my head and let a laugh out. "No.... No it's not for my safety," I said turning around to face him. "It's for Allison's."

He seemed to have a blank expression but his eyes betrayed him. "Chris, it's for both of your safety," he tried to explain. I shook my head and wrapped it around my waist. I walked past my dad to the stairs. "Where are you going!" He exclaimed. "OUT! And don't worry I'll stay away from Allison."

>>>>
I was driving. I don't know exactly where, but when I heard a howl that seemed to echo throughout the town I had a direction. And a text from Stiles two seconds later made me hope no cops where near me.

Stiles- Alpha, school, trapped, need badass hunter please help!

I stepped in the gas ignoring that I was in a construction zone. I watched as my speed we any from 30 mph to 90.

I came to a halt at the school my truck drifting. I hopped out of the truck leaving it running and the door wide open. I charged to the nearest Entrance. Instead of barging in like a badass I hit the door and fell down.

I peered through the door window to see a cutter blocking the door from opening. "Damnit Stiles," I groaned as I kicked the door multiple times before it finally opened.

"SCOTT! STILES!" I yelled. There was no response and the school became awfully quiet. I grabbed my pistol turning the safety off. The sound of footsteps lit up the hallway suddenly. I listened closely to try and figure out where they where coming from.

I concluded they where by the locker room and cheated forward. I turned down the hallway to see Scott and Stiles being ushered out by a janitor. Until the Janitor was pulled backwards. Stiles screamed and ran away while Scott tried to open the door.

I ran forward grabbing Scott and pulling him away. "WE CANT JUST LEAVE HIM!" He cried. "He's already dead!" I informed him as we ran through the halls.

"This way! Stiles exclaimed running towards the back exit. Instead of running through them and to safety the doors only opened like two inches.

"He blocked us in!" Stiles cried. "AHH!" He then thrust himself against the doors in an attempt to get out. "STILES!" I yelled. He turned to me his face full of fear. "I'm not dying here! I'm not dying at school!"

"Nobody's dying!" I exclaimed, " now come on!" I ordered ushering him to follow me.

"What did you two idiots do to have the alpha trap us in school!?" I asked them.
"Uh, We tried to draw him out to find out if Scotts boss is the alpha. By Scott howling over the intercom..... Then the thing showed up killed Derek and trapped us in the school," Stiles exclaimed.

I groaned I didn't care about Derek because he was an ass. But they completely left me out of it. . "Why would you do that!? Hell what does the alpha even want from Scott!?" I asked.

"He wants me to kill,.... With him," Scott informed me. "Great a a crazy killer werewolf into team work... That's just beautiful," Stiles remarked sarcastically.