Strike Two

Chris
"And that is why I wasn't at practice the past two weeks," I informed Coach.
"So you're telling me you missed the last two weeks because A- you had the flu, and B- you went into depression about your aunt dying?" Coach asked me 

"Uhhh, yeah, really dark man," I lied leaning on the doorframe awkwardly.
Coach smiled and stood up.
"Well it's good to have you back Argent! Now tonight if you don't kick ass for missing practice I'm going to drop your grade in my class ten points."

"Can you do that?" I asked.
"Argent you have two weeks of missing work, either you do well and I give you a hundred on all the assignments or you do bad and you drop a bunch of points! Choose!" He exclaimed.

"I'll kick ass then," I mumbled rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly.
"Good choice, now see you at the game tonight!" Coach exclaimed happily.

I nodded and walked out of Coachs office to see Stiles running towards me.

"Please tell me you know where your grandfather keeps the bestiary!" He cried out.
"Uh yeah, a flash drive on his keys, I have a small one but its only over stuff I've encountered not the whole thing," I informed him showing him my flash drive with my keys on it.

"So what's the plan?" Stiles asked me. "Allison gets the keys some how you grab them from her get into the office Incase he has a dummy on his key chain, and plug it into the computer and search up for this lizard thingy!"

"So your plan involves your sister who doesn't even know you're back yet, to steal keys from your grandfather that wants to kill you?" He asked.
"Still better than most of our plans," I informed him.
"Very true, now when are you going to let people know you're back exactly?" Stiles asked.
"When I feel like it."
"Allison's going to the game and Lydia always goes!"
"Then tonight at the game."

"They're going to kill you, your going to be running for a ball and then bam! Chris goes down with a bullet in his head!" Stiles exclaimed.
"Thanks for the confidence boost," I groaned as we turned he corner to find Scott. Instead a certain green eyed Strawberry blonde.

Her eyes widened and I took a sharp breath in. "You are so dead," Stiles informed me patting my back, " Oh and my dad said you can stay in our guest room." He handed me a key and walked down the hall. Lydia stormed towards me.

"Lydia, I can explain I ju-" I tried to say but before I could she was in my arms our lips pressed together.
"I don't care,"she informed me. I smiled and kissed her again.

>>>>

"Dude this guy is killing us!" I complained watching there big guy knock down Danny.
"Then knock his ass to the ground if your family already knows what you are then who the hell cares!"Jackson ordered.

I sighed as I clutched my stick and ran forward. The big guy grinned as he saw me coming even letting out a chuckle. I growled as I dug my cleats into the ground. A growl escaped my lips as I hit him throwing him to the ground. The crowd cheered but I just sent a cautious look towards Allison and Gerald.

The game continued on and it ended up with me having the ball in the final moments. I spun around a defender and side stepped the next. I sent a no look pass to Scott who caught it side stepped a defender and shot it. The ball zapped past the goalies stick and into the goal.

"WOOO!" I exclaimed fist bumping Scott. Out of no where I was it from behind and I fell to the ground the sickening sound of my left leg breaking filled the air.

"That's going to leave a mark," I groaned as Scott and Allison where by my side in an instant.
"Oh my God Chris your leg! It's broke!" Allison cried out.
"Not for long! Help him up!" Scott exclaimed. They grabbed my arms and helped me to my feet as my leg started snapping back together.
"You're going to tell me everything!" My sister whispered angrily in my ear.