Formality

Made a new cover image ! I really hope you like it, i like it better than the last one which I threw together in order to publish the book. But I decided for the sake of a double update and the start of the second part of the book it deserved a better title page. Right? Right?
Any way I'm not gonna give anything away and since it's a double update I'll resume my thoughts in the next chapter, as always I hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

Chris.

I was waiting to see how Scotts plan was going. Oh let's get Jackson to take Allison to the formal. Just as I suspected he was walking away without a care. I went over to intercept him blocking the door from his path.

"Move," he growled.
I rolled my eyes and smirked as I extended my claws in front of his face. Jackson paled and stepped backwards just to run into Scott who pushed him back into me.
"You've met good cop, I'm bad cop," I growled shoving him up against a wall.

"You're going to take Allison to the formal, you are going to watch her, and if it comes to it protect her. If you get hurt I'll pay for your damn medical bill. But if Allison gets hurt? I'll break you," I informed him. I straightened out his jacket before stepping away.

He nodded before scrambling out of the locker room. We followed him out and waited around the corner for him to do what we told him.
I glanced over to Scott who seemed to disappointed. I sighed and patted him on the back giving him a knowing look. "I feel you Scotty, Lydia's going with the Quarterback of the football team." Scott didn't respond but gave me an apologetic look.
"Don't worry, we will still be there," Stiles informed him.

"I'm still going," Scott informed us.
"Do you even have a ticket?" Stiles asked.
"Or a suit?" I added on.
"Oh and don't forget a ride."

"No, no, and no," Scott said leaning against the wall.
"So you're going to ride your bike to a dance your not even aloud to go to, with hunters out to kick your little werewolf ass?" Stiles asked him.
"Yep, you gonna help me?" Scott asked.
"Yeah come on, let's go get you a suit," I informed him pulling out my wallet and showing them my cash.

"Jesus, how many hundreds can you fit in that?!" Stiles exclaimed.
"Uh, I think that's uh, 15," Scott informed Stiles.
"Sixteen actually come on let's go," I said grabbing Scott and walking towards the exit.
"I can't let you buy me a suit, not after...."
"A- Scott I know that wasn't you the full moon was screwing with you. B- I'm not letting you show up in a suit that has holes all over it, now let's go," I ordered.

>>>>
We where in Macy's looking at ties. "What do you think?" Stiles asked putting a bright tie on that had even more bright colors surrounding it.
"Stiles that hurts my eyes," I informed him. He frowned and put it back.
"Why does it matter what tie color you have if you're going stag?" I asked him.
Stiles shrugged as his eyes quickly scanning over the ties.

"Want to look noticeable, not all guys have all the girls around there finger."
"All except one," I mumbled grabbing a navy blue tie.
"Guys I look retarded," Scott informed us.
"Scotty you always look retarded have you seen your haircut?" I asked him as I turned around to face him.

Scott was standing there in a silver tux, white undershirt and silver tie.
"I say screw it and get it," Stiles informed him.
"What? Why? I look like I was thrown up out of a pixy!" He complained, "please tell me they don't exist."

"No they don't, but you're gonna take that suit, I'd say if buy you one, but I never said you had to like it. I mean you did kiss my girlfriend," I said smirking.
Scott sighed and nodded causing Stiles to laugh.