Whats up with all the leather jackets

"Dad doesn't blame you," Allison assured me as we climbed out of my truck and started walking towards School. I had been able to sneakily take her to school today and catch up with her. After getting yelled at to never do that again or she will find me and kill me.
"Gerald does though, his sick twisted mind! Like sir your daughter is a cereal killer it was going to happen to her eventually!" I exclaimed.

Allison sighed and sling her bag over her shoulder. "Have you... Noticed anything different about Lydia?" Allison asked me.
"She seems to be a little off, she keeps crying out when she sleeps," I informed her.
"What do you go all stalker on her during the night time?" Allison asked teasing me.
"No! I actually have a life unlike you since mom and dad are trying to make sure you are on their side," I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, I have a phone but I can't even text my boyfriend! And since Gerald is the principle and Mom is at the office all the time I can't even be with him at school!" She complained.
"At least your family doesn't want you dead," I informed her opening the door to school for her, "My lady."

Allison rolled her eyes and walked in the school giving me a small smile before walking down the hall.
I sighed and frowned before walking down a different hallway that led to a completely different part of the school.
I can't even be with my twin sister anymore. They are trying to take everything away from me no social life, and no family. Gerald was really starting to piss me off.

>>>>

"All right, We only found one thing online called the Kanima. It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers," Stiles informed Scott.

"That thing was not a jaguar!" Scott exclaimed.

"Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer," Stiles said.

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you!" I exclaimed jokingly.

"And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead," Scott added on walking down the hallway to coach's class.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this friendship we have!" Stiles called to us.

I spotted Lydia coming down the hallway are eyes met and a small smile covered her face as she stopped by her locker to grab some books.
"Scott save me a seat," I said as I walked down the hallway towards her.

I leaned up against the locker next to her.
"Hey babe," I commented watching her fix her hair in the mirror. Even though it looked perfect the way it already was.
A small smile came across her lips and she turned towards me.
"Where do you think that's going to lead you?" She asked raising one eyebrow at me her green eyes piercing into me.

I smirked as I tucked a stray piece of her strawberry blonde hair behind her ear.
"Wherever you want it to," I informed her.  Lydia leaned in and our lips  collided. Her hands combed through my hair as I pushed her up against the locker.

I detached from her lips and went towards her neck. "Chris- I would love to continue but- we have a minute till class starts," she informed me. I sighed and flattened down my hair with my hand. I walked into the class Lydia behind me and took an open chair next to Jackson while Lydia took one in the back of the room.

"Hey, testicle left and right- Noble Hunter!" Jackson whispered to us. I groaned and looked over to him.
"What the hell is a Kanima?!"
Scott and Stiles turned around instantly alarmed expressions on there face.
"Where did you hear that!?" I asked alarmed
"When Derek's goons captured me, dragged me
Down into a train station and poured a drop of liquid down my throat that paralyzed me from the neck down!"
"Big deal," I said annoyed.