Ice

And we are back for the second part of the Story!! There will be a development with Chris and his powers and a HUGE conflict between Derek and Chris that goes longer than this chapter. That's really all I can say, let's get into the story, since Chris left Beacon hills it's going to start on season 2 episode 3

Chris

Ding ding ding ding ding

I groaned as I opened my eyes and tiredly grabbed my phone.
Phone Call: Scott
"Dude, it's like 5 in the morning," I groaned as answered the phone.
"It's 11 stupid," Scott replied.
"5,11 same thing it's to early, why are you calling me?"
"It's Derek, he's creating more betas," Scott informed me.
"And how does that become my problem? If he wants more responsibility good for him."
"It's your problem because your crazy grandfather is in town!"
I shot up in the bed awake now.
"And, he doesn't care if you killed or not, he's going to kill any wolf just for the hell of it!" Scott exclaimed.

I ran my hand through my hair before answering.
"Who has he turned so far?" I asked.
"Isaac Lahey, and Erica Reyes."
"Well that's fantastic... I would guess Derek needs at least three... Who would his next target be?"

"That we have figured out, you remember Boyd right?" Scott asked.
"Uhh yeah he's in my History class, works at the ice rink?"
"That's the one."

"We need you to meet me at the ice rink by 6 ok? Please I can't take on Derek alone he's to strong for me," Scott begged.
I didn't answer as I traced my fingers down the three slash marks running from my shoulder to my chest.
"Chris, we need you."
"I'll be there," I informed him.
"Thank God! Ok seeya there!"

I hung up the phone before packing my stuff into my suitcase.
Derek took my chance at being normal again, my
Chance to live with my family, my chance at humanity.
>>>>

I parked my truck next to Scotts car and hopped out. I slowly walked towards the ice rink until I noticed a black Camaro across the parking lot.
"Shhhhit!" I exclaimed as I sprinted into the ice rink.

I heard a roar and I saw Derek with his foot on top of Scotts chest. My anger flared and I barged into the rink.

Derek's Betas climbed up from the ground and growled at me but I pulled out my pistol and shot Isaac in the shoulder, and Erica in the gut without even looking.   They fell to the ground with blue smoke coming from there wounds.

"Ohhh my bad I used the wrong gun," I said unloading my pistol and tossing two bullet there way," Oops," I said sarcastically.

"Chris?"Derek asked.
"Oh hey look who it is the big bad alpha!" I said in a mocking voice walking over to one of his betas.
"What do you want hunter?" Isaac growled trying to lunge towards me.
I kicked Isaac in the chest causing him to slide across the icy floor.

"That's going to hurt in the morning," I remarked laughing darkly.
Derek took a step forward but I pointed my gun at him as well as I kneeled down next to Erica.
"Hey lab partner," I greeted kneeling down next to her.
"If you're going to kill me just do it," she growled.
"Why would I want to do that? No, no,no see I just want you to answer one thing for me, please."

Derek took another step forward but I fired a warning shot that zoomed right past his head.

"Next one goes in between your eyes Derek!" I growled.
I looked back towards Erica and smiled.
"Answer my this who do you think Derek is, caring, helpful, brave, or is it trustworthy?" I asked her.
"All," Erica grimaced out. I sighed and grabbed her hand and took some of her pain. Her eyes widened in shock.
"I just learned how to do that, read it in a book when Derek made me go into exile!" I informed her.

"You see, what Derek did was tell Scott and I we could be cured if we killed the alpha that bit us. Well that was a lie, so trustworthy is off the list. Also he only helped us if it helped him out in the long term, which means he only cares about himself, and brave? Well while Scott and I where fighting the alpha saving my sister, Derek pretended to be knocked out. Then when the alpha was defeated he slashed his throat and became the alpha... So I'd say coward. All Derek is a selfish, arrogant, cold hearted coward."

I turned to Derek glaring at him deeply. "I made you a promise Derek, you hurt one more person I care about, I'm coming for you. And now I'm coming for you and your pack. After all we did for you THIS IS WHAT YOU DO?!" I asked pointing towards Scott as we circled each other.

I kneeled down next to Scott as Derek did the same by Erica.

"Your Late," Scott groaned. I rolled my eyes as I handed him my pistol.
"Shut up, If it looks like I'm loosing, shoot him," I ordered.

"No more games Chris," Derek growled. I smirked and I turned towards him.
"Exactly what I was thinking."

Derek charged forward extending his claws and shifting. I did the same.

As we met Derek went on the offense sending strong forceful punches my way. I easily blocked them before I thrust my head against his. He stumbled backwards allowing me to send a strike across his chest. He grimaced in pain as blood started to seep out.

"Ohhhh did I hurt you?" I asked. Derek growled charging forward tackling me into the ice machine. I blocked most of his strikes but he sent a brutal punch into my head causing me to hit the machine behind me.

Double whammy ow, ok now I'm pissed.

I dodged his next strike rolling out from the machine causing him to punch the machine. I kicked him back into the machine and went onto the offensive. My left fist connected with his jaw causing him to fall to the floor. I grabbed his shirt with my left arm and sent more bows to his face with my right fist.

He knead me in the gut knocking all of the breath out of my lungs. I then tripped me up and I fell to the ground hard. Derek Lunged on top of me his clawed hands grasping around my neck. My white eyes met with his bright red.

I could only think of one thing.
"After all I did for you, this is how you repay me, repay Scott?!"
Derek's eyes scrunched together.
"How did you do that?!" He growled. I couldn't answer as he was taking all the breath out of me.
I truthfully didn't know so I tried again.

"Watch out Scotts got a gun pointed at your head"
This distracted Derek as his head snapped towards Scott. With the last of my efforts I sent my fist to his head. Derek fell off of me and I gasped for breath.

"Made you look," I hoarsely called out.
"Is everything a joke to you?" Derek growled.
I stood up and glared at him and decided to finish this.

"I'm going to make you know what it feels like when you thought you could trust somebody but thy stab you in the back," I growled.
Derek just growled and charged at me. I flipped over him and grabbed my knife from my belt. I landed skidding on the ice but I threw my knife and watched it embed itself into Derek's back.

Using my claws I dug into the ice helping me charge forward. I tackled Derek to the ground and grabbed the knife and twisted. Derek roared out in pain
"That's what it feels like," I growled before grabbing his head and slamming it to the ground.

I walked over to Scott and helped him up. I looked over to Boyd to see him nervously sitting on top of the machine.

"Nice pack you've got here Boyd. Hope it doesn't end up killing you." With that I helped Scott out of the rink.
"Dude, what have you done in the past two weeks?" Scott groaned.
"Research, surfed a little, had to get a bunch of hunters off my back, the usual," I informed him," what about you?"

"Uh, well Derek and his pack, your grandfather, there's this weird lizard thing, oh Lydia kinda went crazy and ran through the woods for two days straight but she's better now... Well kinda."

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"Well A- she misses you according to Allison and B- I have no idea," Scott said grimacing.
"I'm taking you to Deaton, that should be healing by now," I ordered him ignoring the crazy Lydia part. I'll deal with that later for now I have to get Scott healthy.

So hope you liked it tell me what you think!