The night of Chaos

Chris

"Because are swim team is terrible!" Stiles exclaimed trying to convince his dad is a criminal.
His dad was happy to see all of the names and Mr. Lahey where all connected by the swim team. Proving his point that the murders where all connected.

But he didn't believe the killer was Matt. Well it was but at the same time it wasn't.

I sighed as I handed Claire her tenth water bottle. "Are you sober yet?" I asked her," Cause if your not in going to poor ice cold water on that pretty little dress."
Claire raised an eyebrow as she took the water bottle from my hands.
"You'd like to see me in my white dress drenching wet would you?" She teased. My eyes widened as I realized what she was implying.

"I was just trying to..." I stammered as she raised an eyebrow with a teasing smile.
"So yeah I guess you're sober," I remarked turning around.
"Scott I trust," Stiles dad said.

"What's happening?" I said confused.

>>>>

So let's recap this situation. Matt has me locked up on a wall in cuffs while Claire, Melissa and the sheriff are in the holding cell. He's taken over the police department and he knows about everything except about me. Which makes me grateful cause he won't see it coming when I rip his throat out with my teeth.
"I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Him." I growled yanking on the cuff trying to make it come off not using wolf strength.

Suddenly I figured out away to not expose my self. It was a quite brilliant plan that relied on one thing.

"Hey Claire, do you have a Bobby pin?" I asked hoping she did.
"Uh yeah why?" She asked confused.
"To pick to lock," I explained slowly. Claire tossed a bobby pin into my hand and I instantly went to work.

About ten seconds later I was cuff free.
"I'll be right back I have to get the keys from Matt!" I exclaimed. I sprinted out of the room so suddenly be blinded and glass spraying everywhere. Spoke spread across the room and bullets flew through the dusk. Rows of them caught me in my chest and I fell to the ground clutching my bleeding chest.

Blood fell from my mouth but I ignored it as the door opened in front of me. I looked up to see My dad and Allison standing there glaring at me.
"You see I made sure we had silver bullets on this trip. Didn't want you to bite anyone else did we," Chris spat.

"You think that because you shot me with silver ten times means I'm going to die like a little bitch?" I growled spitting on his jeans.
"Pretty much yeah," Allison noted her crossbow raised by her head.
I smiled bloodily and shook my head. "And to think I thought I was having a good day," I growled.

I rose up shakily my vision blurring.

"Are you really going to try to fight your way out of this one? Sliver bullets no more wolf," My dad stated simply.
I rolled my eyes as I clutched my fist. "You seem to forget that I was a hunter before this," I growled. I surged forward a punch hitting my dad and my leg knocking Allison to the ground.

I quickly kicked her crossbow away. My dads arms rapped around my back as held me tight. Allison rose glaring accusingly at me and went to strike.
"I want you to know Allison this isn't personal, it's just business," I stated simply before jumping up and kicking her in the chest. She hit the wall behind her with a thud.

My feet hit the tile again and I with all my might threw my dad off of me. I stumbled over to a wall black blood coming from my mouth. I don't think that's a good sign.

"What are you trying to do Chris? Huh? You'll die before you finish us off," Chris growled. I ignored him as I ripped my shirt off. Pain flowed through my body and my bones cracked in ways they never had before.

My shoulder blades seemed to stretch and grow and my feet began to grow. My muscles tore from the stretch causing agonizing pain.

In my pain I let out a roar and punched the wall before falling to the ground. My shirt began to rip as I grew in size. My skin was turning white and my claws where deathly black. Silver bullets fell from my chest. I rose up my shirt in shreds my jeans stretched as far as they could go my shoes having my wolfed feet nails poking through.

Allison and my dad stared at me in shock and took a few steps back. But I didn't attack I ran. Afraid of what I had just become. I sprinted away shrinking myself on order.  I feel to the ground shaking as I fell back into the holding cell room.

Matt was pointing a gun to the sherif and Scotts mom while grabbing Claire who was in tears.
I couldn't expose my self my skin was still white. I watched in horror as Matt dragged away Claire and Derek and the Kanima fought.

I groaned as I sprinted forward following Claire's scent. Which was actually quite pleasant. I found my self outside running after Matt next to a river.

"Take one step forward and I'll shoot her!" Matt growled pointing the weapon at her head.
"Let her go Matt! She's not apart of this!" I exclaimed my fist clenched.

"She might as well be! She's my way out of here!" He yelled. Theres only one way this will end. I took a step forward then two.

He shot at my feet.

"Claire, I need you to close your eyes now!" I ordered. Her shaking figure nodded her teary blue eyes disappearing.
I flashed my eyes white and Matts eyes widened. "No it can't be I had everything down! McCall, Derek,Isaac, Erica! How did I miss you!" He yelled.

I didn't answer as I charged forward dodging his gun shots and tackling him to the ground. I broke his arms and then his legs. I picked Matt up my the throat and stared into his scared pained eyes.

"Take a deep breath," I growled. With that I threw him into the creek face first.

>>>

I sat numbly on my bed tears running down my face. Was it murder? Did I do the right thing? Did I do the noble thing? I didn't have to kill him. But he had killed so many, so so many.

A warm hand touched mine and I glanced up to see Claire. She had refused to leave my side since the action was took.

"If you're spending the night take the bed," I ordered standing up wiping a tear away.
"Chris, you saved my life today."
"I killed him Claire. I don't care if he deserved it, I killed someone," I cried.

But In Reality  I don't think I was upset by the fact I was the cause of Matts death. More that I was the cause of my moms.

Omg I think this might be the worst chapter I've ever wrote. But I'm so worn out right now idc. Summer sports tire you man. I just got to say. But I promise I'll try harder on the last two chapters. Peace.

Ps. The end is near!