White Eyes

I had been driving Peter around from location to location for the past hour. Lydia was in the hospital, Allison was spamming me about how Scott was a werewolf and where the hell am I?! On top of that I have to worry about finding Derek.

"You don't even know what's so special about your white eyes do you Chris? Don't know what power it gives you," Peter spoke.
"Shut. Up. ," I growled out keeping my eyes on the road.
"The eyes.... Maybe even more special than what you can do with your bite."
"I said shut up!" I exclaimed.

"So you know where Kate took Derek, why are not you taking me there?" Peter asked.
"Because A- I'm not completely sure where Kate took Derek so, we are checking place off one by one," I informed him as I pulled up to an abandoned office.
"In here?" Peter asked raising his eyebrows. "Just sniff and see," I groaned rolling down the window.

"Good idea.... Now do it," Peter ordered.
"Do what?" I asked annoyed.
"Find Kate's scent and sniff her out!" He exclaimed.

"And what if she's not where she is keeping Derek at the moment considering she's turning Allison into her little prodigy! Oh and did I forget to tell you my dad knows Scotts a wolf, so instead of being there to help him, I'm here stuck with a lunatic telling me to use my super smelling ability when I have no IDEA HOW TO USE IT!"

Suddenly a howl cut through the air. I recognized it as Scott. Seconds later I heard another howl responding to it telling me where his location was.
"I know where he is," I informed Peter.
"So do I," he growled. I glanced towards him to see him grab my neck and throw me out of the trucks windshield.

"And you just became totally useless."
I rolled over to the side as Peter road off in my truck speeding down the road.

"Unbelievable," I groaned standing up. I looked around and saw the woods up the hill. I then looked at what I was wearing and groaned. "Not running shoes," I whispered to my self as I pulled out my phone to find the nearest shoe shop.

Suddenly my head started ringing and I fell to my knees.
"You don't even know how special your eyes are!" I heard Peters voice again in my head.
I collapsed to the ground my eyes open staring down into a puddle. Where my eyes where blazing white.

What the hell was making that noise? My head was splitting and it was as if it was coming right from me. To try to cut out the pain I slammed my fist onto the road smashing it. The pain stopped but something else happened. My whole right hand was white. I blinked rapidly and it returned to normal.
"I'm wasting time," I scolded my self jumping up and shaking off what just happened and sprinted into the woods.

>>>>

I sprinted into the clearing by the Hale house a horrible scene laid before me.

Kate was pointing a gun at Scott. Allison was on the ground her eyes about to spill from tears and Derek laid there unresponsive but blinking.
"I really did love those brown eyes," Kate told Scott as she prepared to shoot. Scotts eyes where wide full of fear.

Suddenly I moved foreword without even knowing what was going on.
"KATE!" I yelled. Everyone's head snapped towards me.
"Put the gun down," I ordered. "And what are you going to do to stop me?" She asked he grip tightening on the gun.
"You're breaking the code! AGAIN! You burned this HOUSE DOWN KILLED INNOCENTS! DONT YOU REALIZE ITS ALL YOUR FAULT? EVERY DEATH HAS BEEN ON YOUR HANDS! SCOTT BEING BIT THATS ON YOU! ME BEING BIT ALSO ON YOU!" I yelled.

"So what's it going to be Chris huh? What are you going to choose, two freaks of nature over two of your family? Over your twin sister?!" She exclaimed.
"Nobody has to die tonight!" I pleaded. "Look around you Junior! Someone will, where standing off here and only I have a gun!"