Hello Conscious My old Friend

I jumped over a fence charging after the Kanima. Derek was already fighting it when I reached it. I shifted and charged forward to just have Derek thrown into me.

"Get off of me," I growled tossing him off of me and jumping up. Suddenly gun shots rang out and the Kanima fell to the ground.

"Is it dead?" I asked in a hopeful voice.

More importantly is Jackson dead? Cause I'd be ok with that to.

Suddenly an arrow hit my shoulder and I stumbled backwards grimacing in pain. Blood oozed from my shoulder and showed no sign of stopping.

"I wouldn't rip it out if I were you Christopher, you see the white wolf is immune to many things except one. Silver," Gerald spoke.
"So you shot me with a sliver arrow?" I asked annoyed.
"No, I shot you with an arrow that injected silver into your body!" He said laughing, "which means no powers, which means you'll die off of this," he said as he rode his arm pointing his gun at me.

"I always thought I'd go out by an alpha, not a lunatic with a pistol, and a really disappointing father that would even let this happen," I said stalling for times," You realize what he wants right? He wants me dead for basically letting Peter kill Kate, then when I'm out of the picture he's going to make Allison into exactly what Kate was, come on dad are you that blind?!" I exclaimed.

"I'm blind? My son saved some stupid kid over there family!" My dad roared.
Anger filled me as I clenched my fist my knuckles turning white.
"I saved Allison, the only way to do that was for Kate to die," I Informed him.
"You can tell her that when you meet her in the world above," Gerald said ready to pull the trigger.

"Trust me she ain't in heaven, there is a special place in hell for her,"I growled.
"Why you lit-"

Gerald was interrupted by the Kanima jumping back up. He still shot but it wasn't accurate as I chose this moment to disappear running back under the under pass. I winced as I felt my shoulder burst out in pain.

My blood was on fire as the silver spread through my body until I finally collapsed falling down next to an abandoned warehouse.

>>>

"Man I did not see that one coming!" A Familiar annoying voice said. I groaned and opened my eyes to see a Familiar snowy plain with a river running through it. 

"Which part, silver being my Kryptonite, not being able to trust Lydia... Again, or my dad trying to kill me?" I asked.
"Uh all of the above!" Conscious informed me.

"I thought you where gone!" I complained annoyed sitting up.
"False you haven't almost died to have these vivid dreams with your mind," he informed me.
"Ok just get on with whatever you want to get in my head since I'm to stupid to figure it my self," I ordered.

"You're to stupid, and basically I'm a part of you that you made a physical object in your mind because you put a face to that tiny little voice in the back of your head!" He informed me as he stood up from his sitting place and offering me a hand.
I took it and he helped me up.

"You need to embrace being the white wolf Chris, no more running around with a pistol and knife attached to your belt, you're a werewolf now one of the most powerful!" He informed me.
"I never asked for that! I didn't want to be this noble white wolf!" I exclaimed.

Conscious sighed and ran his hand through his blonde hair.

"You didn't get a choice, it choose you," he tried to explain.
"Like how the wand chooses the wizard?! I'm not fucking Harry Potter!" I exclaimed annoyed.
"Of course not, but you both have a scar," he said.