Chapter Twelve

Mia's POV

I walked away from Marcel. The look in his eyes pained me. I wanted nothing more than to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him again. But I couldn't. I have just broken up with my boyfriend, or at least I think I did. I've wanted to kiss him for so long, and when I did, it felt like someone had flipped my world upside down. It was more than perfect. I've never been kissed like that, never had someone's lips feel so perfect against mine. The way they just melted into mine, the way my body fit perfectly into his as we kissed, the way he held me so gently. Everything about it was just perfect.

I needed the bathroom to freshen up and clear my head. I walked upstairs and made my way to the bathroom in Niall's bedroom. Walking inside I closed the door behind me and turned on the tap, splashing a bit of water on my face then wiping down with one of the face towels on the rack, looking at myself in the mirror, i sighed because the only thing I had in mind, was him.

I liked him.

I liked him a lot.

I liked Marcel way too fucking much. And it was frustrating. I mean I can't just dump my boyfriend for another guy. It doesn't work like that, this is reality, and sometimes you have to sacrifice a few things here and there, even if it pains you.

But the actual problem is that I'm scared, I'm scared of Marcel, I'm scared he'll break me. With Zach, I feel safe because I'm not in love with him, I haven't given my heart to him.

I mean, I'm not in love with marcel, right? I can't be. But I know that if Marcel and I ever get together, I'll give myself to him, completely, and that scares me. It scares me that il give myself to him so willingly, it scares me that he's the only one that would ever be able to break me completely as well. All this thinking was hurting my head.

I turned around and headed for the door, I couldn't stay here anymore, I've got to go.

I walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs. I should find Zach and tell him I'm leaving. As much of a dick Zach maybe, I can't help but feel a little guilty for kissing marcel. I know Zacks never cheated on me. But i need to properly and things and not jump into something before we're over, then I'm no better than Zach. 

I felt someone's eyes on me and the familiar warmth ran through me, I knew who it was without having to even see his face . I looked around until I saw him. He looked distraught, and it was my fault. He looked me right in the eyes with so much intensity that I couldn't help but look away. Ignoring him, I went to find Zach.

I pushed my way through the crowd on the dance floor, the smell of alcohol and bad odor consuming my nose was revolting.

I reached the other side of the crowd and looked around for Zach. no sign . all I could see were people snogging each other's faces off. One couple backed towards the far wall near the kitchen were even grinding on each other as the guy grabbed the blonde's ass and started making out. Get a fucking room. ugh, disgusting. The girl finally pulled herself away and shoved her hands down his pants as the guy .. the guy.

"No. no fucking way. Zach" I breathed out.

There he was. Dry humping the fucking blonde. I stalked up to him. All I could see was red. I pulled the blonde by the shoulder and off Zach.