Chapter Fifteen

Mia

I lay in bed panting , as beads of sweat dripped down my forehead with Marcel next to me . Feeling out of this world . Never have I experienced an orgasm quite like that . And bloody hell was it good . I can't even feel my legs right now. I was tired , worn out , sleepy and satisfied . And maybe a little lustful .

"Lia" Marcel breathed out laying beside me .

I stared up at him in shock , my heart fluttering at what he's just called me.

"Lia " ? I asked .

"Yeah , I've been Wanting to call you that for a while now , if that's cool with you " ? He smiled down at me .

My chest tightened at his words . Lia . Lia. I loved the sound of it .

"Say it again" I asked him , shying away and burying my head into the crook of his neck.

I felt him chuckle beneath me . He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers .

"Lia"

"Again"

He flipped us over and climbed on top of me .

"Lia" he mumbled placing open mouthed kisses all over my face .

"Lia" kiss

"Lia" kiss

"Lia" kiss

I laughed and closed my eyes , savouring the way his body felt on top of mine.

He rubbed his nose against mine as I finally looked up at him . He leaned down and pressed his soft cold lips against mine . I curled my fingers through his now messy hair and pulled him close as our tongues meshed together .

He pulled away after a short while . and looked down at me with a serious face .

"Lia , I'm so sorry about earlier , i-"

"Hey hey , shhh , it's fine " I said cutting him off .

"No , it's not , I shouldn't have said those things out of anger , it was unfair . But you have to know that I didn't mean it . I've never thought of you that way and never will. I just tend to say stupid things out of anger " he ranted on .

"I know , I know you didn't mean it , and it's fine , really " I smiled at him .

"Plus , I'm pretty sure you've made up for it " i smirked , blushing slightly . He laughed out loud and pulled me in for a kiss .

"I guess I have " he whispered against my lips .

"So that dinner of yours is getting cold , shall we eat ?" I yawned and stretched .

He stared at me before answering . "yeah , lets go" he grabbed my Hand and pulled me out of bed , walking towards the door .

"Um , Marcel ?"

"Yeah?"

"D'ya reckon I could put some clothes on first ?" I asked , looking down at my bra and underwear .

My checks flushed as he looked back at me and smirked .

"Well , I much prefer you like this , but sure " he smiled and let go of my hand , walking out the door . I laughed at his response and grabbed his sweat pants and shirt I had on earlier that was now scattered on his bedroom floor . I pulled on the shirt and pants and headed out of the bedroom a massive smile latched onto my face as I thought about what had just happened between the two of us .

I hadn't felt this way in long time .

I felt .. Happy .

( I know it's short , I apologise , but I've already started the next chapter . I don't know if you guys like the story or if it's too boring ? Let me know , yeah ? anyway , I know you're all probably a little confused about this whole 'Harry' thing and all , but you'll see soon :)

P.s MERRY CHRISTMAS ! What'd you guys get ? I got THIS IS US ON DVD ! Fuck yea ! xx )