Chapter Thirteen

"We're here" Marcel spoke up .

I looked up from the floor at the Scene in front of me which took my breath away as we hopped out of the cab. We were at a place that looked kind of like a forest . Large trees surrounded a little river , there were all sorts of flowers surrounding the place , frangipanis , roses , tulips . you name it . This place was amazing . I took a deep breath in. It had a certain refreshing smell . But in the middle of it all , there was a little wooden type house. A wooden walk way in the middle of the river led up to the house.

I watched as Marcel walked towards the house and pulled out a key as we reached the door .

"This is your place ?" I asked, confused.

"Umm yeah, had it for a while, usually come here to clear my head or write " He said, smiling down at me.

He opened the door and we walked in. The Place looked brand new inside. The walls remained of solid wood, but everything else seemed new, there was a couch in the living area with a coffee table and a massive tv in front of it , next to the tv there was a bookshelf full of books that I'm sure he has read more than once, and I'm also sure I've read too. There was a kitchen to the side that was all white and clean. I walked further in to see four doors which I'm guessing would be the bedrooms. This place had a nice homely feeling to it . I already loved it. it's odd how wherever I went and Marcel was around, I felt at home.

"It's beautiful, " I turned around and said to Marcel. He smiled up at me sheepishly. Then looked me in the eyes, a serious aura taking over.

"Yeah, you are " he whispered back. His voice husky and his eyes glued to mine.

I blushed and looked down.

"Um would you like something to drink or eat ?" he asked. Well, I hadn't eaten yet, and my stomach was grumbling.

"Have you eaten?" I asked

"No, starving actually, what do you want to eat ?"

"You're cooking ?" I asked surprised.

"Yes , don't look so shocked, I'm a pretty decent cook if I may say so myself, They call me master-chef styles " he winked.

I laughed at his adorable behavior.

"Okay, cook me your best meal and let me be the judge of that, yeah styles ?"

"Prepare to be blown away, miss Hamilton " he bowed and walked towards the kitchen. I laughed and followed behind.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked standing opposite him against the bench.

He snorted " absolutely nothing. Go sit your pretty little ass down, this is on me" he said whilst looking through the fridge.

"C'mon, let me help "

"Nope," he replies closing the fridge and smiling at me as he placed various items on the bench.

'Please"?

"Hell no"

"Fine fine, but do you mind if I have a shower? I kinda feel like shit " I said as he laughed.