Chapter Fourteen

WARNING : This chapter contains graphic and detailed sexual content. So if you're not comfortable reading that sort of stuff , I suggest you skip this chapter , Thanks guys :) xx

Mia's POV

I felt him reach for my shirt . I sat up a little so he could pull it off over my head . He broke the kiss and stared down at me . His eyes wandering over my body , all of a sudden I felt self conscious . Dammit . I should've worn one of my new bras .

"God , you're so beautiful , Amelia"

I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks at his comment . He brought his head down and kissed me roughly. I kissed back just as roughly , putting in as much emotion and passion as I could , letting him know how I felt at that moment .

Our breathing was heavy , as he pulled a little away from the kiss and bit my bottom lip , he sucked on it a little Before moving his head down and kissing my jawline , he placed wet kisses all the way down to my neck , stopping at my sweet spot just under my ear , my breath hitched in my throat and he noticed .

"Found it" he murmured against my neck . He bit down hard on the skin , sucking till he drew blood , then gently licked over the now bruising love bite . I moaned out loud , pulling on the hair at the nape of his neck to try and get him closer. Which apparently was a turn on . He groaned into my neck and brought down his hips , grinding them against mine.

I closed my eyes as I felt immense pleasure running through out my body . I could feel how large he was even through my jeans , making me wet . His smell intoxicated me as I burried my head into his neck .

"Marcel" I breathed out . My heart wouldn't stop beating against my chest.

We both both ground our hips against each other's . I felt a wave of pleasure run through out my body, my eyes closed involuntarily , I gripped onto Marcel's shoulders as hard as I could as the pleasure doubled . He mumbled into my skin , his breath hot on my neck . He rocked his hips faster against mine . I was completely soaked as his hard buldge rubbed painfully in pleasure against me.

Marcel's POV

I kissed down her neck and bit down hard on her collar bone , sucking , marking her as mine while she moaned and reached up to unbutton my shirt. I Snuck my hand under her bra and unclipped it . She was so beautiful . Her breasts were pink and perfect , they were the perfect size , perfect colour , perfect shape. Just .. perfect . Everything about this girl was perfect .

"Jesus Amelia" I breathed out . Running my hands over her bare breasts.

She finished unbuttoning my shirt and pulled it off , throwing it to the side of the bed. Her hands trailed down my chest , an admiring glint to her eyes .

"Wow" she whispered out. Then pulled my head down and kissed me hard .

I felt her her hands trail down to the hem of my pants. She started to unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants , I broke the kiss and stopped her hands . she looked up at me confused . I smirked at her.

"No , tonight's all about you baby , let me make you feel good "?

She gave me a slight nod and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth . Fuck that's hot .

I took her breasts in each of my hands then leaned down and licked over her left nipple ,swirling my tongue around , loving the feeling of her in my mouth hardening beneath my touch . Her hands found their way to my hair , trying to pull me closer. I could tell she was becoming impatient so I hooked my hands at the waist line of my sweats she was wearing . I pulled them slowly down her legs . I got rid of the pants and looked down at her , running my hands up and down her bare smooth legs while she looked up at me with blazing eyes .

I brought my hand up and rubbed it over her crotch through her panties. She moaned and bucked her hips at my touch , I smirked as she breathed out my name again.

I hooked my hands on her underwear and pulled it down her thighs , admiring the view . All I wanted was to taste her , she was so pure , so beautiful , and I wanted her , so bad . Her panties reached the bottom of her ankles and I almost ripped them off , growing impatient , wanting to have her squirm beneath my touch .

I trailed my hands up her bare legs and spread them apart , leaning down , I placed a soft kiss on the inside of her thighs . Her eyes closed as I reached her wet folds and ran a finger over it .

"Look at me , baby girl" I demanded softly , wanting - no , needing , to see her eyes as I pleasured her .

"So soft " I whispered.

I brought my face down in between her legs and licked between her folds , she let out a loud gasp and gulped . I swirled my tongue around ,allowing myself to taste her sweetness. My tongue expertly moving up , down and around her clit . She moaned as my tongue moved faster . I brought up my fingers and slid my index finger inside of her .

"Shit , Marcel " she almost yelled out , grabbing my head and bucking her hips , bringing my head closer to her .

She moaned aloud as I felt her tightening around my finger , my fingers and tongue working faster against her , loving the sound of my name fall from her plump pink lips .

I curled my finger inside of her , trying to give her as much pleasure as I could . She writhed beneath me , her chest moving up and down .

"Fuck , right there , oh god " she moaned out. I continued to hit her G-spot as she struggled to keep her eyes open , one hand still grabbing my head as the other fisted the sheets underneath her . She tightened even more around my finger and yelled out , throwing her head back and bucking her hips . My eyes glued to her , I watched on adoring as she came undone beneath my touch .

She looked so heavenly . She was so so so captivatingly beautiful . As I watched her fall apart beneath me , I realised that I wanted to see her like this forever , that I wanted to always be the one to make her feel this way .

"Fuck , Marcel " she breathed out .

I also realised that she had unknowingly found her way into my heart and taken a hold of it , and from this day on , she was the only one who had the right to my heart , to my soul , to my entire being , i wanted her , all of her , and I would do anything to make her mine .