Chapter Seventeen

"Hi" I smiled and blushed as Marcel opened the dooor for me.

"Hey , come in " He moved aside to let me in and closed the door behind him . The familiar smell of Marcel mixed with the smell of food brought water to my mouth.

I felt warm hands wrap around me tightly. I sighed in pleasure as he places a kiss on the back of my neck. "Hi, beautiful". He whispered. Making me shiver.

"Hi, handsome" I replied back, smiling to myself. He let go of me and smiled as he stood in front of me.

"I smell foooooood ". I sang out as we enetered his living area. He laughed and walked into the kitchen.
"Make yourself at home " he yelled out. I took off my coat and put it on the couch with my handbag.

"What're you making?" I questioned as I followed him into the kitchen.

"Well I hope you like steak, with potatoes and veggies, y'know". He said, smiling up at me.

"love 'em, you need help ?"

"No it's fine, I can do it "

"No, let me help. C'mon "

"It's fine you don't have to. " He said smiling up at me .

"I won't eat if you don't let me help "

"Jesus, okay! " he laughed. " Well, do you mind cutting up the potatoes for me?"

"Of course I  mind, Marcel" i replied sarcastically laughing at him.

I grabbed the potatoes sitting next to marcel on the kitchen counter and brought it over to the sink to wash them. This feels as if we're a couple.

"I have a question for you". He spoke up as I peeled the potatoes.

"Yeah, what's the question?" i asked curiously.

"If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would you be " ?

I was quiet as i thought over my answer.

"Jennifer Lopez"

"Oh yeah, why's that?"

"Well, she's got a banging body, she's loved by everyone, she's the only celebrity i know who no one hates, i mean, she stunning, imagine being her, and she's just been one of my favourite stars since I was a kid". I smiled up at him as he stared at me curiously.

He slowly put down whatever he was doing and walked over to me, his gaze darkened. He reached me and put both arms against the counter, blocking me from going anywhere or moving. His face inched closer to mine and my breath hitched.

"You know who I think has a banging body?" He said as he ran one hand down my waist. "You". He whispered into my ear sending shivers all down my spine. "Nobody has a figure quite like yours, these curves, this smile". I was melting. "You're stunning, imagine being you". He moved away from my ear and smirked at me.

"Those potatoes ain't gonna chop themselves missy" he exclaimed pulling away all of a sudden. The warmth of his touch leaving me confused and cold.

I was a little taken back, not knowing how to react. I threw the closest object I had at him. A towel.

"What the fuck, watch it Hamilton, I'm holding a knife, don't make me hurt you".

"Ha, what're you gonna do styles"?

"I could probably show you better than I can tell you, now potatoes"
He winked at me and I laughed. Going back to my potatoes and enjoying my amazing company.

We sat and ate and enjoyed our night away, talking and laughing and have a great time. His company was better than ever.

--------- 

"Wait, so he hooked up with another girl at the party? And he's been fucking Emily? That slut"!. Kay yelled out.

We were sitting at my favorite Thai restaurant down the road from my house the following day. 

"Yep. So then I walked away and he followed me, and I told him to piss off but he wouldn't leave me alone. So then Marcel came out and told him to go and I went home with him, so um yeah " I said all at once, out of breath and blushing Bright red.

I looked up at Kay to see her eyebrows raised and her jaw slightly hanging.

"Okay. We need to rewind a little here. What do you mean you went home with him !" She yelled out. again.

"I didn't want to go home so I went back to his place " I blushed looking down.

"Anddddd ..? "

"And what? "

"Christ, did you fuck ? " she almost yelled out.

"Shut up! And no we did not have sexual intercourse" I bit my lip remembering everything that happened that night. Kay rolled her eyes at my use of wording.

"Amelia, spill". She said exasperated.

I sighed and rolled my eyes and started to explain to her. "Well, we did some stuff, it was amazing Kay!"

"Well damn, mama, look at you go". She said smirking at me. "But, have you broken up with jerk face yet or what?" She said raising her brows.

"Fuck yes, but I also said we would talk so I can air out everything, I don't know how much he remembers though, he was drunk".

I check my phone quickly to see if marcel has replied at all. Nothing.

"Mia, stop looking at your phone waiting for your boyfriend to text and give me attention, jeez" I laughed and looked up Kay and apologized. We sat and spoke for a while before going our separate ways. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 17, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Different Kinda Love || H.Sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें