Chapter 15

Rose Weasley

Hogwarts was the same, despite everything going on. It was definitely my second home. Myself and Maisie were sat up in our dormitory. I hadn't told her about Jamie yet and I wasn't sure how she would take it. Obviously she would be confused and angry, but he did cheat on her and that is what I'm nervous about.

"Rose are you alright?" Maisie cut me out of my thoughts.

"What? Yeah I'm fine." I sighed.

"Come on, what's been bothering you?" She asked.

"It's Jamie. Over the Christmas Holidays, his house was burgled and he's missing along with his parents. The Aurors are trying hard to find him, but so far, there's been no luck." I explained.

Maisie looked completely shocked.

"That what's been bothering you." She said.

"Yes. I didn't know how to tell you." I sighed.

"It's ok. I'm glad you told me. I would've been more angry if no one had told me." Maisie gave a small smile.

"That's good. Everyone's doing all they can to find him." I said.

"I may hate him for what he did. But I would never want him dead." Maisie sighed.

------------

Breakfast had a eerily feeling the next morning. Everyone was quiet and whispering to their friends. No one was laughing or smiling. Everyone was in a depressing mood. Myself and Maisie found Josh, Albus and Jenson talking quietly as we sat down.

"What are you three talking about?" Maisie asked.

"Just about how depressing Hogwarts is at the moment." Albus sighed.

"I know. I was thinking that this morning. It's so gloomy." I said.

"Have you seen the Daily Prophet?" Josh asked.

"No. Why what does it say?" Maisie asked.

"Have a look yourself." Jenson said. He passed the paper towards myself and Maisie and my eyes widened when I saw the headline:

'Life sentences for three students who attacked Hogwarts.'

Three students who carried out a life changing attack on Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry have been handed life sentences for the attack at the school. Rachel Douglas, Marcus Fox and Reece Cooper had no words to say as they were handed their sentences. Some would say that they were planning something, but claims of this were dismissed by the Minister of  Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt:

"There is no evidence whatsoever that these three monsters are planning something more significant than before. It is likely that their cells will be near each other but I can assure you that the Ministry of Magic will do everything they can to keep the Wizarding World safe.

"No words to say. Hope they rot in prison." Maisie sneered.

"Why would they put them near the same cells anyway? That's just ridiculous." I said.

"Who knows. But I don't think we are all safe. Anything could happen." Albus said.

"Exactly. They are wicked and clever. Who knows what they could be doing." Jenson agreed.

"Rachel has family members who are still on the run. They could be planning something because she asked them to. It's just waiting and being prepared." Josh said.

Josh was right. Rachel had a poisonous family who were very sneaky and playing the waiting game was something everyone on the good side didn't want to do. Sadly, the bad side liked to wait. To plan tricks and torture others. It was horrible.

The rest of the day sped by slowly. I couldn't stop thinking about what the future might hold. I didn't want any of my family getting injured because it wasn't fair. All of them had been through a lot and it was upsetting for them to think that their children would go through the exact same. As I made my way back to my dormitory, Scorpius stopped me by taking my arm.

"Are you ok? You were quiet during Potions." He asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Did you see the Daily Prophet headline this morning." I replied.

"Yeah. I'm not surprised. They knew it was coming. We all did."

"I know. I have a feeling it's not the end." I sighed.

Scorpius immediately pulled me into a hug. I held on to him tightly. His arms wrapped around my waist. My hands were touching his chest. I couldn't actually free my arms to wrap them around his neck. It took me a few seconds but I managed to in the end. The corridor was deserted and the wind was the only thing you could hear. It was peaceful. I wish it could always stay like this. His lips were then attached to mine. I loved him so much and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

A few seconds later we both pulled away, our foreheads touching. He was so much taller than me. We both then headed back to our separate dormitories. I wish all of this could go away. Make everything go back to normal. It wasn't going to anytime soon.

When you're a Weasley, or in fact even a Potter, trouble always found you. You could say it was our alternative surname. Our family were always centre of attention. It was quite annoying in a way.

-------------

I got back to my dormitory to find Maisie doing homework. She always liked to keep on top of homework so she could have more free time. I think I had an influence on her because up until third year, she hated homework. Said it was "a waste of a humans energy."

"What homework are you doing?" I asked sitting down on my bed.

"The Potions one Profesor Slughorn set us. Better to do it now while it is fresh in my mind." Maisie replied.

"You've turned into such a workaholic Masie Greensdale! You used to hate homework!" I laughed.

"Well you've had an influence on me little miss brains!" Maisie cried throwing her arms up in the air.

I knew it.

------------
Hi guys!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update and that this isn't the best chapter.  I have been really busy with school. At the moment, I have to revise for exams so updates will be longer but I'm not going anywhere so don't stop reading!

Thanks for reading!

Alice x