Chapter 22

Rose Weasley

Months had gone by and it was now May. Scorpius and I were still broken up and things didn't look like they was going to get better. When I saw Scorpius I walked away from him, not wanting to talk or make eye contact with him. Our exams were around the corner and my mind was completely focused on them.

"Rose take a break from studying. You need to relax." Maisie sat down on the sofa next to me.

"You know what I'm like Maisie. I'm studying for the top grades." I sighed.

"There's studying and there's stress. Just take it easy." Maisie smiled.

"I suppose you're right. I've done enough for tonight." I said.

I quickly headed up to my dormitory and put my books away. I then slumped back down on the sofa.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Library. They're worried about their exams. I told them to relax but it didn't work. I then got kicked out the library because I opened a chocolate frog that then escaped." Maisie shrugged.

"Well done. Only you." I laughed.

"I know. I can never get hold of them quick enough." Maisie replied.

"It's official. I'm going to fail my exams!" Jenson walked in and slumped down on the sofa.

"No you won't." I said.

"It's so stressful." Josh sighed.

"Obviously." Maisie replied.

"You're just overacting." I laughed.

"Rose none of us have your brains." Albus laughed.

"That's true." I laughed.

"We'll all be fine. They'll be over quickly." Maisie shrugged.

We all nodded in agreement.

-----------------

First exam was over. Oh my god it was hard. Whoever created that Potions exam had drunk too much Firewhisky.

"I know I've failed that exam. I messed up on the caldron question and the extra ingredient that needed to be added." I sighed.

"Rose stop worrying. You've probably aced it. You ace everything!" Maisie rolled her eyes.

"Rose stop worrying. You'll be fine." Josh joined us as we walked back to the Common Room.

I nodded and continued to head back towards the Common Room.

"Rose!" A familiar voice called my name.

I turned round to see Scorpius with his friends.

"Haven't you been told Malfoy? Stay away!" Maisie cried.

"Listen to your own advice Greensdale." Jamie rolled his eyes.

"And what if I don't?"

"That's something you don't want to find out. Then again slags like you never really listen to anything." Jamie smirked.

Maisie slapped him across the face. She stepped back and smirked. Jamie however looked dumbfounded.

"I think you should see this." Scorpius showed me the Daily Prophet.

I looked at the headline and gasped.

Students who caused terror at Hogwarts released on bail.

"But how? How can they do this?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just thought I should tell you. Scorpius replied.