Chapter 19

Scorpius Malfoy

I headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast. McGonagall had put a notice through Head of Houses to read out to to students that we would be sent home today as they weren't safe anymore. I had packed up my stuff and left it outside the Slytherin Common where it would be taken down to the Hogwarts Express.

"It feels weird our education being cut short in February." Damien sighed.

"I know but it's for the best." I replied.

"I wonder what's going to happen next. I doubt we'll get sent back anytime soon." Jamie said as we sat down.

"Especially with exams. Some students were going to take OWLS and NEWTS this year." Blake said.

Breakfast went very quickly and soon every student was climbing onto the Hogwarts Express. The journey back was very quick and soon I was with my parents and I was home. It felt strange.

"Scorpius, do you want to go out for a bit?" Dad asked.

"Yes. I don't want to be stuck indoors."

"Don't be gone longer than 3 hours. Your mum will want you home safe."

"I won't" I smiled.

I shut the front door and headed off down the high street. I didn't know where I wanted to go but as long as I got some fresh air, then I didn't care.

I soon found myself in a small Wizarding Town not far from Hogwarts. It wasn't that far to walk to and I thought that if I was with a bunch of other wizards then I would feel safer than with Muggles. To be truthful, I found myself in Diagon Alley. I weaved in and out of witches and wizards wondering what to do. My eyes then went blurry for a second and I saw yellow mist appearing in front of me. My vision returned and suddenly my mind was more aggressive. I walked into Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. A figure then appeared at my side.

Rose.

"Did you want to get out of the house as well." She sighed taking my hands.

I pulled my hand away furiously. "Why do you care?" I spat.

"I only asked." She looked shocked.

"Well don't. You know what. It's over. You can get out of my life and I can get out of yours." I said without a care in the world. I then walked out of the shops and all the way home. I didn't regret my actions. She had gotten on my nerves all the time with her smart antics. I hated it.

There was no love between us anymore.

I got home and went to my room. Not before I had an argument with my parents which nearly ended up with my fingers being jinxed together after I had done a rude gesture at my Mum. I shall not go into anymore detail. A knock then sounded at my door.

"Go away." I said.

"Sorry didn't catch that?" Adrianna opened the door.

"I said go away." I repeated my voice louder this time.

"Funny that's what I thought you said." Adrianna shrugged closing the door behind her as she walked into my room.

"Yeah hilarious." I rolled my eyes.

"What's up. Mum and Dad said you've been really moody." Adrianna sat on my bed and looked at me.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I replied.

"Don't lie to me Scorpius."

"I'm not!"

"What about Rose? Have you spoken to her?"

"No we broke up."

"What?! Why?"

"Because her smart antics and her cleverness got on my nerves." I shrugged.

"So, theoretically YOU broke up with her?" Adrianna asked.

"Yes."

"Stand up."

I stood up and Adrianna slapped me hard across the face. "Pull yourself together Scorpius and stop acting so selfish!"

"Or what?!" I pinned Adrianna against the wall.

"Or I'm gonna hex your ass!" She cried pushing me away and drawing out her wand.

"OK THEN!" My wand was drawn out and suddenly there was a full grown battle going on in my bedroom.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Mum's voice bellowed through the sound of our spells colliding.

"Adrianna! We thought you better than this." Dad looked ashamed at Adrianna.

"Dad! Scorpius pinned me up against the wall. I tried talking sense to him!" Adrianna protested.

"Yeah right after you slapped me across the face!" I cried.

"Well you're talking rubbish! Breaking up with Rose Weasley because she's to clever. Are you thick or something?"

"Is this true?" Mum looked at me.

I didn't have an answer. I tried to storm out of my room but Dad caught me by the waist and looked me in the eyes. He had a horrified look on his face.

"Astoria. He's under the Imperius Curse. He needs to go to St Mungos immediately." Dad said.

"What?! But how?" Mum asked shocked.

"Look at his eyes. They're a milky colour. I'm almost sure of it."

I was then apparated with Mum, Dad and Adrianna to St Mungos. The Healer had said I was under the Imperius Curse thus approving of Dad's concern. I argued for 5 minutes before I was knocked out by a potion that sent me into a deep dark sleep.

-------------

It was hard to adjust to the light when I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god Scorpius are you ok?" Mum said.

"Yeah I'm fine. My head hurts though. What happened?" I asked sitting up.

"You were under the Imperius Curse. We don't know who did it to you because you were out when someone did it to you." Dad said.

"Did I do anything bad when I was under it?" I asked fearing worst.

Mum and Dad looked nervously between each other as if they were wondering who was going to tell me.

"Well you broke up with Rose Weasley. Said her clever and smart antics got on your nerves. And you nearly attacked Adrianna." Dad finally spoke.

"I DID WHAT?!" I cried.

"Scorpius calm down. You need rest!" Mum glared at me.

"But Mum! I broke up with Rose. How could I have been so stupid?! And Adrianna probably hates me. In fact everyone must hate me." I sighed.

"Adrianna doesn't hate you. As for Rose... I don't know." Dad sighed.

I leaned back in my hospital bed. I had made the stupidest decision while under a spell. Why didn't I do anything. Stupid Malfoy. I couldn't do anything now. Rose probably won't even talk to me. The girl I love hates me. All because I was under a stupid spell.

This was going to have serious consequences.

------------