Meeting Kol and Emma

"So, where are we going now?" Amy asked. "I got a call from a friend. Need to go and look," The Doctor said. "A friend?" Leila asked and she and her sister frowned. The Doctor looked up. "Yes, a friend."

The TARDIS materialized. "Where are we?" Leila asked. "You will see. Come on," The Doctor said with a grin. The Doctor, Leila and Amy walked out of the TARDIS. They landed on the beach with a mountain. They saw a young woman approached them. "Doctor," The woman said with a smile. "Emma!" The Doctor said happily and hugged her. Leila and Amy looked at each other and then back at the two.

"How have you been? I hope you and your brother didn't got into trouble," The Doctor said with a smirk. The woman, Emma, smirked. "Not this time," She said and The Doctor chuckled.

"Hey, come on!" A man called. "We coming Kol," Emma called. Emma looked back at The Doctor, Leila and Amy. "Come on," Emma said. The Doctor, Leila and Amy followed Emma to the man, Kol.

Then they saw a crash spaceship. "It's a spaceship," The Doctor said. "Yep," Emma said. Kol looked at them. "Hey, Doc," Kol said with a smirk. The Doctor smiled. "Hello, Kol," The Doctor said.

"What caused it to crash?" Leila asked. "Not us," Kol said. "Well, I'm shocked," The Doctor said. Kol and Emma smirked. "The warp engines had a phase shift. No survivors," The Doctor said. "A phase shift would have to be sabotage. We did warn them," Emma said. "About what?" The Doctor said. "Well, at least the building was empty. Aplan temple. Unoccupied for centuries," Emma said.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" Leila asked. "Oh, right. Leila and Amy Pond, Professor Emma Pierce and Commander Kol Pierce," The Doctor introduced. Kol and Emma looked at The Doctor and smirked. "Commander?" Kol asked. "I'm going to be a Professor some day, am I?" Emma asked and she laughed. "How exciting. Spoilers."

"There's one survivor. There's a thing in the belly of that ship that can't ever die," Kol said. "Which made it crash?" Leila asked. Emma nodded and smiled, pressing a device to her ear. "You lot in orbit yet? Yeah, I saw it land. I'm at the crash site. Try and home in on my signal," Emma said. She and Kol walked away. "We have a minute. Shall we?" Emma asked. The Doctor, Leila and Amy followed Emma and Kol.

Four small tornadoes kicked up the dust and turn into four soldiers. "Kol, Emma. You two promised me an army," A man said. "No old man, we promised you the equivalent of an army. This is The Doctor," Kol said. The man shook The Doctor's hand as he spoke to him, "Father Octavian, Sir. Bishop, second class. Twenty clerics at my command. The troops are already in the drop ship and landing shortly. Kol and Emma were helping us with a covert investigation. Has they explained what we're dealing with?" Octavian asked.

"Doctor, what do you know of the Weeping Angels?" Emma asked. The Doctor's head shot up, frowning slightly. Leila and Amy exchanged a glance.

Night had fell and the rest of the troops have arrived with their supplies in a small drop ship, like a container unit. They have set up camp around it. "The Angel, as far as we know, is still trapped in the ship. Our mission is to get inside and neutralise it. We can't get through up top, we'd be too close to the drives. According to this, behind the cliff face there's a network of catacombs leading right up to the temple. We can blow through the base of the cliffs, get into the entrance chamber, then make our way up," Octavian said. "Oh, good," The Doctor said. "Good, sir?" Octavian asked. "Catacombs. Probably dark ones. Dark catacombs. Great," The Doctor said.

"Technically, I think it's called a maze of the dead," Octavian said. "You can stop any time you like," The Doctor said. "Father Octavian?" A soldier called. "Excuse me, sir," Octavian said and walked away. "You're letting people call you sir. You never do that," Amy pointed out. "So, whatever a Weeping Angel is, it's really bad, yeah?" Leila said.